Dating life lol

Like said above..We needs pics to make a clear decision for you.lol

I decided I'm staying with my original girlfriend but I don't want to keep seeing her sister/having sex with her. The second sister's intentions are purely visible to that she wishes I was for her only and she continues to act uncomfortable about me dating her sister. I've learned through hours of video talks, text messages, phone calls, that she wants to get pregnant. I can already tell if she did she would quit her job and try to make me take care of her for life. Keep in mind she's 45, my girlfriend is 42 and I'm 34.

Daredevil date=1477290785 said:
I decided I'm staying with my original girlfriend but I don't want to keep seeing her sister/having sex with her. The second sister's intentions are purely visible to that she wishes I was for her only and she continues to act uncomfortable about me dating her sister. I've learned through hours of video talks, text messages, phone calls, that she wants to get pregnant. I can already tell if she did she would quit her job and try to make me take care of her for life. Keep in mind she's 45, my girlfriend is 42 and I'm 34.
Daredevil date=1477290785You need to run from that so fast that Usain Bolt would go, "What the fuck was that?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.