• Thread starter Thread starter smoove
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 246
  • Tags Tags
    dating site
S

smoove

Ok so here is my 2 cents to hopefully help some of you out.

ADULT FRIEND FINDER - Lots of spam bots and invitations to view my web cam site etc. Did find a local hook up though and still in touch today. 4 stars

CRAIGS LIST - My God at the spam! BUT I did meet a college chick who loves to give head. Apparently she got picked on by giving bad head and has made it her goal to be the best. She is in my phone at this writing. 4 stars

XXX MATCH- A lot of webcam spam. Swing and a miss. 1 star

JUST HOOK UP - I think this site was made by bots. Geez. 1 star

ASHLY MADISON - gotta pay but it's guaranteed. Yes indeed. 4 star

OKCUPID- 100% free, 100% results. Small and local. Got more hits on this one than all combined. Real hits...... Not spam. 5 star

POF - this is a huge one. Got some spam but got some real lonely ones looking for love but really will just settle for cock. 4 star

Hope this list will aid you in your quest!

Hahaha pof! I was trolling around here and there.. sure are plenty of horny chics.. I have my settings at 25-35. It still shows 19 year olds.. whatever 🙂

Fuck that, I just go to the corner store and pick up bitches 🙂

Tor thats street corner, not store

All about POF here.. Rural areas suck... Most good ones are 35+ miles.

smoove said:
Seriously? I mean no sarcasm? Its a good one?
smoove
I dont doubt it. Most ppl are fucking hypocrites when it comes to religion

They only act Christian when they in the church.....

You missed a very good one!

SLS- swinglifestyle

Very good site if you are just looking for sex. Lots of singles and couples looking for fun all the time. Hot date section where you will find people looking to hook up on specific days. Lots of groups and parties to join and go to. My wife and I have been on this site for almost 8 years and have hooked up ALOT!!! Adult friend finder is where we started and had some luck but sls is where we have found a bunch more fun. We have hit up craigslist a few times and hooked up our fair share on there. Craigslist you have to be careful for fakes and pic collectors, easy to weed them out by putting in your ad, "verify by phone", fakes wont talk on the phone.

We know a lot of people from our gym and on the boards that are on sls.

DGAF said:
You missed a very good one!

SLS- swinglifestyle

Very good site if you are just looking for sex. Lots of singles and couples looking for fun all the time. Hot date section where you will find people looking to hook up on specific days. Lots of groups and parties to join and go to. My wife and I have been on this site for almost 8 years and have hooked up ALOT!!! Adult friend finder is where we started and had some luck but sls is where we have found a bunch more fun. We have hit up craigslist a few times and hooked up our fair share on there. Craigslist you have to be careful for fakes and pic collectors, easy to weed them out by putting in your ad, "verify by phone", fakes wont talk on the phone.

We know a lot of people from our gym and on the boards that are on sls.
DGAFDam ur lucky sounds fun I wish my chick would be down like that lol

Ashley Madison is a bad ass site to.. I have met some very lonely married women who just want the dick. They all say my husband takes great care of me but we just don't have sex anymore??? Wtf?? If I am paying for the cow I am gonna get the milk to. I had a lot of fun on there... I think I will have to get back on...lol

49ER said:
Dam ur lucky sounds fun I wish my chick would be down like that lol
49ER
LOL I got my wife into it within the first 4 months we were together. I am real good at talking and putting things into perspective. It has strengthened our relationship a lot, we don't have trust issues or jealousy issues. We can talk about other people to each other without the fear of one or the other getting mad. I really do have it good.

Ashley Madison, you say... Hmmm...

Yes sir!!! That mofo is the best of the best!! Whenever I need to fill the ole ego up, I just get on for a week or two and its guaranteed brother!!! Good luck and post up in the wifes/milfs/ thread!!! I did..lol

when i was out cruising for girls i used a place called MeetMe.. i got about 2 to 4 ladies a week. lonely house wives needing some love 🙂

damn Tesim had my DHT so high i was a sex nut, im under control now and stick to one great lady

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.