Dating site critique's

• Thread starter Thread starter smoove
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 247
  • Tags Tags
    dating site
Smoove is not joking about AM. I got on that site and within 1 week I had women willing to fuck me! Not ugly or "BBW". I some of them shared some nice pics of them. I ended up crushing a couple. Some of these women are crazy in bed because they haven't had anyone really give it to them for years.

I can get regular ass but if I want something different or to build the ego like said above....I can jump on AM and smash some women. Good thing about that site is that all the women are there for sex.....not just to cuddle or goto the movies.....lol.

I don't know about the other sites. I guess I'm always looking for a good place

My girl and I pulled a few 3 ways from AFF, by its viewed as joke in swinger world.

APG (Adult Playground) and Swinglife are best.

Ok Bros listen up......

A bag full of Crack and Mad Dog 20\20, if you are lucky you might get toothless Charline.....................Hey worked for me :-\

Aventia said:
Ok Bros listen up......

A bag full of Crack and Mad Dog 20\20, if you are lucky you might get toothless Charline.....................Hey worked for me :-\
Aventia
Your paying wayyyy too much bro, I can get one like that for $20 out here on the street.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.