Dealing with women

wow man so sorry, question i know you read the book did she ? really seems to only help the ones willing to do the work.

DD...you seem like a level head and really nice guy...(could be wrong ...this is the internet..lol)... maybe you guys just aren't right for each other?

i had girls that ended up not liking me because i was too nice... and i wouldn't consider myself a push over. they just wanted a guy that they could fight with more and more drama and more partying... and it wasn't me.

i say this because you say "she goes out every couple of weeks"...smokes weed.. still smokes cigs?... sounds like someone not ready to quit being single... and you have kids?

maybe marriage and family are not her priorities...

We decided to stay together but get separate counsellors. I think things are going to work out and she says she wants it to work out, so we are just going to live in separate rooms for awhile.

I've realized I've made some mistakes and I need to fix those issues.

I don't know bro sounds like you got a lot more patience than I do I mean if you guys are both giving 100% everything should go OK if she doesn't want to be married to you then just get it over with there's no reason to fight it your either soulmates or you're not I left my girlfriend of 8 years who thought I would never leave but the fact of the matter is I love her but I was not in love with her she just wasn't the one I was destined to be with I got a new girlfriend and its like God put us together it's the weirdest thing until you find that you're just going to be delaying the inevitable my current girlfriend and I we don't do shit we sit on the couch and just stare at each other because we are both content again I'm no marriage counselor but I'm just saying I've had about 37 girlfriends in the last 20 so I've been around good luck man god bless and I'll send a prayer up for you guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.