Deer meat

Ended up being button buck. Still good meat. Bolt did some crazy shit. Broadside shot, right behind elbow but exited rear abdomen. Mostly gutted it and split the knee joint on exit also. Didn't go far... just messy and not as humane/quick as I prefer. That makes 3 this year, I'm done

Ended up being button buck. Still good meat. Bolt did some crazy shit. Broadside shot, right behind elbow but exited rear abdomen. Mostly gutted it and split the knee joint on exit also. Didn't go far... just messy and not as humane/quick as I prefer. That makes 3 this year, I'm done
Snakeman
30.06 here with ballistic tip rounds, got a doe on Saturday of last years season and I could put my forearm through the exit wound… crazy! holding out for a buck for the next two days hopefully

30.06 here with ballistic tip rounds, got a doe on Saturday of last years season and I could put my forearm through the exit wound… crazy! holding out for a buck for the next two days hopefully
Main3iac10That’s a nice rifle also with the right scope on it. I killed my first with a 12 gauge single shot. I killed a bunch w a 270 I had a buncha rifles man

Main3iac10We can't use high powered/bottle necks here. I have a 450 bushmaster for deer but usually tag out w crossbow before gun week. I've killed pig with the 450, that's a big hole too!

EA40C02B-D11C-413A-BE24-6AAD328DE333.webpEA40C02B-D11C-413A-BE24-6AAD328DE333.webp

my girl was driving me other day, hit a deer totaled her Explorer

She bought a nice F150 today so shes happy

Damn deer are nuts around here

my girl was driving me other day, hit a deer totaled her Explorer

She bought a nice F150 today so shes happy

Damn deer are nuts around here
GRIMI know a guy here that just got a brand new 2022 Peterbilt smoked a deer at 70 60k in damages

I hit a deer in my Camaro I was pissed. You can’t ride a bike around here at night time if you do ride your motorcycle at night you better be putting along slowly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.