Diet pills/Appetite suppressant?

V

Vino 1

I'm looking for some serious diet pills or an appetite suppressant for my girl. Something that works. She's convinced she needs something and I don't know what to get. Any one have any ideas or supplements that work?

I hate to bring the bad news, but none of that shit works. Tell her to start drinking a gallon of water a day, eat 5 to 6 times a day. Small meals, whole foods. And cardio at least 2x a week.
Then she will see real results.

Once the body gets used to eating all the time, it will make the furnace start burning a lot more. Everyone wants to starve themselves, and then the furnace shuts off and starts storing fat.

JM750 said:
I hate to bring the bad news, but none of that shit works. Tell her to start drinking a gallon of water a day, eat 5 to 6 times a day. Small meals, whole foods. And cardio at least 2x a week.
Then she will see real results.

Once the body gets used to eating all the time, it will make the furnace start burning a lot more. Everyone wants to starve themselves, and then the furnace shuts off and starts storing fat.
JM750
That's what i tell her!!! Lol she don't want to hear that shit tho. She wants to starve herself and think that's gonna work. She will not listen to me. Also she don't want to put in the work. Hence the magic diet pills......🙁

Vino 1 said:
That's what i tell her!!! Lol she don't want to hear that shit tho. She wants to starve herself and think that's gonna work. She will not listen to me. Also she don't want to put in the work. Hence the magic diet pills......🙁
Vino 1
They never want to listen. When you starve yourself, your body stores fat because it dont know the next time it is going to get food.
I'm no expert, but this is simple stuff here. There is no magic pill IMO. That's why all these fuckers selling these fake pills are getting rich!
She has to reprogram her brain on how, what and when to eat. This will 100% work

Only thing I know works is phen I know alot of people that had alot of weight to lose literally drop fat like crazy. I dabbled with it but it made me feel like shit its not for bodybuilding doctors prescribe it to obese people. When on it I would eat like 2 meals a day wich is why I stopped and it kinda makes you feeled wired like on meth I definitely did not like it but it does what its supposed too. Best bet would of course be diet exercise.

Will she consider HCG? BIGBOSS said his wife did great on a HCG diet plan lost like 30lbs if I recall.

Vino 1 said:
I'm looking for some serious diet pills or an appetite suppressant for my girl. Something that works. She's convinced she needs something and I don't know what to get. Any one have any ideas or supplements that work?
Vino 1Try glutamine... perrier works well believe it or not

killinit88 said:
Are we only talking legal shit?
killinit88
Well I mean I don't want her on cocaine or anything. Lol

Ok thanks guys I appreciate the input. I've never heard of the hcg diet lol. Gonna talk to her about some more options

Vino 1 said:

Ok thanks guys I appreciate the input. I've never heard of the hcg diet lol. Gonna talk to her about some more options
Vino 1
Is she gunna be able to come to terms to poking herself everyday?
Although, I do think they make hcg as an oral drops, but not sure how effective

Vino 1 said:

Vino 1
Do a search on HCG diet/weight loss. You would be amazed what it can do in woman.

I know this girl that wanted to lose some lbs and I got her some HCG. I pinned her and everything and she actually responded well. But unfortunately that wasn't enough to make her stop eating , she lacked self discipline and gained all the weight she lost back within a few weeks.
But I've also seen people do good on Lipozene !!! Heard it makes u feel wired tho !!!

Torres said:
I know this girl that wanted to lose some lbs and I got her some HCG. I pinned her and everything and she actually responded well. But unfortunately that wasn't enough to make her stop eating , she lacked self discipline and gained all the weight she lost back within a few weeks.
But I've also seen people do good on Lipozene !!! Heard it makes u feel wired tho !!!
Torres
After the hcg routine, you should of gave her a muzzle and a straw.

Yes see that's what I'm goin to have to get in her head. She HAS to change her diet or she just goin to gain it all back regardless. She is so stubborn tho. She pisses me off sometimes I just have to bite my tongue and say ok cuz she won't listen lol

JM750 said:
After the hcg routine, you should of gave her a muzzle and a straw.
JM750
Tell her whenever she gets hungry she has to eat a cock sandwich with a protein shot chaser before she can have any junk food. ;D

T3 and either clenbuterol or albuterol, low doses. She'll lose weight and have great energy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.