Dimethyltrienolone or methyltrienolone

A

Anonymous

What is the difference between the two?

And, are these the same as methytren?
And are methyltren, methyltrienolone, Dimethyltrienolone all tren derivatives?

Methyltrienolone is no longer used in clinical medicine due to an unacceptable level of hepatotoxicity. I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Yes, they are all Trenbolone derivatives and milligram for milligram methyltrienolone is a more active steroid than any agent sold on the commercial market, and also 120-300x more potent than methyltestosterone.

Anonymous said:
Methyltrienolone is no longer used in clinical medicine due to an unacceptable level of hepatotoxicity. I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Yes, they are all Trenbolone derivatives and milligram for milligram methyltrienolone is a more active steroid than any agent sold on the commercial market, and also 120-300x more potent than methyltestosterone.
Anonymous
Sorry, that was me.

are they all 3 the same drug?

and what about the injectable?
it seems that one is not as toxic

Anonymous said:

Anonymous
Like I said, they're all Trenbolone derivatives. They're methylated and very hepatoxic. Injectables are frequently less stressful on the liver because they don't pass through the liver as soon as you take them, as orals do.

Sounds like you need to research a hell of a lot if this is all you know about these compounds. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said:

Anonymous
Its very toxic but it wont kill you and its strong as hell. Give it a try

I've run legit methyltrienolone and was not that impressed to be honest. I did not think it was any better than Halotestin, and it's significantly more toxic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.