dnp cycle need the vets here

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I been doing a lot of research on this shit and just wondering if anyone who has done it would think 125 for 5 days then 250 for 5 would have some good effect on fat loss with a mid carb diet lots of fruts also

I have done my fair share of DNP, fruit and mid carb will bring the heat... Staying keto will be more comfortable for you. 250 daily with low carb be no problem.

I've got my next cycle sitting here and waiting on me....250mg ed split for 10-12 days. Problem is I'm on 330 carbs right now, And it's Friggin Hotter then gopher in a rock quarry right now! So, I'm holding off, until I can get my carbs lower, or it cools off. 😉

Gonna be trying it for first time soon myself

I lost a TON of fat running, like seriously went from a little chub to shredded

4 days at 250
6 days at 500
4 days at 250

Morning cardio of treadmill walking at an incline or stairmill for 45 min. I also drank 3 gallons of water daily. I ran low carbs but not to low. I like the sweating tbh

Akhusker said:

4 days at 250
6 days at 500
4 days at 250

Morning cardio of treadmill walking at an incline or stairmill for 45 min. I also drank 3 gallons of water daily. I ran low carbs but not to low. I like the sweating tbh
Akhusker

This a good cycle right here half natty

Fuck yeah thanks Ima start low as fuck though and see how my body likes it so like

1 week 125
Week 2 250

And see how I feel then Ima try his

I'm not a vet per sag but I'll give my two cents having ran it s couple times.
I'd definitely try to carb deplete yourself a couple days before hand. Eating less carbs = less side effects . Also, don't pay attention to the scale. I gained 10 pounds of water the first week and it slowly started going down after .
I did 250 crystal dnp for the first week and 500 the second. 6 days after I was down almost 25 pounds . I've gained about 5 back in the last 2 weeks .
Good luck

halfnatty said:
Fuck yeah thanks Ima start low as fuck though and see how my body likes it so like

1 week 125
Week 2 250

And see how I feel then Ima try his
halfnatty
Don't waste your time with 125 halfy. Go 10 days @250 and continually assess yourself. DNP is gonna burn you up in the summer, I usually run in winter. Be ready.

Akhusker said:

4 days at 250
6 days at 500
4 days at 250

AkhuskerThat's an excellent way to do it!

Yeah, akhusker lined out an excellent cycle imo also, but most people would run this their 2ndx around. 250/day is usual 1stxer protocol.

woe said:
I'm not a vet per sag but I'll give my two cents having ran it s couple times.
I'd definitely try to carb deplete yourself a couple days before hand. Eating less carbs = less side effects . Also, don't pay attention to the scale. I gained 10 pounds of water the first week and it slowly started going down after .
I did 250 crystal dnp for the first week and 500 the second. 6 days after I was down almost 25 pounds . I've gained about 5 back in the last 2 weeks .
Good luck
woeGreat Post! Most people don't report on the rebound....That's information that NEEDS to be shared!

Never had rebound that quickly. Usually takes months for me, and that's because of lax diet. DNP is the best pure fat burner (doesn't do anything else for you) I've ever tried.

Maybe the info from Dinitro should be posted again. The thread I posted it in is gone.

Morrey? You can get the info I'm talking about, from you know where.

Hanzo said:
Yeah, akhusker lined out an excellent cycle imo also, but most people would run this their 2ndx around. 250/day is usual 1stxer protocol.
Hanzo
yeah, my first go around was only 7 days at 250 then I had to stop because I was trying to run it while working 14.5 hour work days with no days off, i was just drained, was to tired to even drive home. Thank God I don't have that job anymore. Good money but not worth it.

halfnatty said:
halfnattyWell Yeah!

Every cycle and/or compound has a purpose, with side effects. The compound does it's job and you are left with a finished result, then, you stop using the compound and your body has to adjust to the disruption. For instance, a Test Blast...you gain weight and muscle, then stop the blast; and, unless you use a proper PcT protocol, you loose a portion of your gains. Another example, Dieting, you follow a regimen for a specific purpose, then reach that goal and stop the diet. Now your body has to adjust to the differences in foods and caloric intake. All these changes result in usually some kind of rebound. If you take a water pill like Dyazide or Lasix, you loose water weight, but then gain 2x as much back when you stop takoing them.....Rebound. Every outside influence we put in our bodies has a desired effect, with an undesirable rebound. It's our bodies way of initiating self preservation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.