Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Started looking into fat loss products for the wife and found this....http://www.anabolic.org/interpol-imminent-threat-alert-dnp/#comment-195

What are your experiences with this stuff?

Wacker, I believe it's dangerous. I would never use it myself. Others I know have used it and have had success with no issues or rarely any sides.

But then again how would we know someone had an issue if they had an issue? They would simply stop posting it they died from it and none of us would know what happened to that individual. So perhaps no one knows anyone who's had issues with it because they simply disappeared. Seems like the risks versus rewards is more risks then rewards.

That's my belief but I wish all those who try it the best success!

All steroids are dangerous. I've cycled DNP several x, zero issues just great results. I logged it 2x somewhere on the board.

Daredevil said:
Wacker, I believe it's dangerous. I would never use it myself. Others I know have used it and have had success with no issues or rarely any sides.

But then again how would we know someone had an issue if they had an issue? They would simply stop posting it they died from it and none of us would know what happened to that individual. So perhaps no one knows anyone who's had issues with it because they simply disappeared. Seems like the risks versus rewards is more risks then rewards.

That's my belief but I wish all those who try it the best success!
Daredevil
Research so you won't die then.

i think its dangerous and if I can get great results with counting calories staying in my macros and adding clen and t3 why got to this distance, i know ive considered it since its like fat falls off with no effort but im still willing to do some work

In my personal experience clem has fucked me hardcore compared to DNP. I enjoy DNP and the results I get.

Well my take on it is probably a little too much on the cautious side than the general consensus on this.
I personally would never touch the stuff. Unlike anabolics this stuff was developed be a poison and that's what i consider it.
Yes people had success with it but I guess I'm a bit close minded on this subject because it's one of those few things i said to myself i would never touch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's an industrial chemical used for many different things. ..such as dye, primer for tnt and rat poison. It's purpose wasn't made to specifically serve as a poison. It's an ingredient in such things.

Specifically for yellow dye, and if you get the cheap powder version and cap yourself (used to be the only way) everything is tainted yellow.

Yeah, I know, you couldn't see the yellow pigment on my skin as well.

Wacker said:
Started looking into fat loss products for the wife and found this....http://www.anabolic.org/interpol-imminent-threat-alert-dnp/#comment-195

What are your experiences with this stuff?
Wacker
Didn't I turn you on to this? This is where Llewellyn and I differ greatly. He hates it, feels it has no use in BB'ing. I've used safely several x and never exceeded dose based on my weight. I know of people who go for 4 weeks with no apparent problems. Highly advised to run in winter though.

The poison aspect remember where our good old blood thinners come from.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warfarin

I've ran multiple DNP cycles with the highest doseage being 800mg ed. At these ranges you may experience shortness of breathe when doing daily activites, excessive sweating ect. The way I ran my cycles was increasing every week, 7 days on then 7 days off. I would NOT recommend an 800mg dose for a beginner, start off low around 200mg ed and see how you feel for 4 days before moving up too 400mg. As far as it being safe, yes and no, use it wisely and listen to your body then its safe, ignore your body and take them like their candy then no. DNP may cause an allergic reaction for some, generally a rash, you can take an anti histamine to help with these rashes if they occur.

I've been sitting on 15g of it for a while. Just waiting for the right time to run it, most likely winter, but my wife has used 200mg ed for 10 days on 2 separate occasions . The 2nd time I bumped it to 300mg but that was for the last 5 days. I really didn't want her to run it, but she did some research which surprised the he'll out of me and showed me that she was going to do it right and she had great results. It was crazy how worn down and tired it made her! I couldn't imagine what 800mg would do!!! She dropped 8lbs in that time and the weight didn't really come off till she was done and I think it was 6lbs the 2nd time. She loved it and wants to do it again and run 500mg but it's not happening! I'm ok with 300mg for 10 days, 14 tops.

I have a good buddy that had unbelievable results with it. I think he lost 26lbs, it's been a while though, but im pretty sure it was in the 20's..... he started at 250mg then finished with 400mg and done it for 4 weeks. He looked incredible at the end. I have the same stuff he used and after his results makes me really want to try it! But we'll see.

Hanzo said:
Didn't I turn you on to this? This is where Llewellyn and I differ greatly. He hates it, feels it has no use in BB'ing. I've used safely several x and never exceeded dose based on my weight. I know of people who go for 4 weeks with no apparent problems. Highly advised to run in winter though.
Hanzo
Yes you did and I do not have a opinion on this that's why I posted. I may not always have a study to back me up but won't make a decision unless I use something myself. That's why I posted this to get feedback.

thabeast said:
I've been sitting on 15g of it for a while. Just waiting for the right time to run it, most likely winter, but my wife has used 200mg ed for 10 days on 2 separate occasions . The 2nd time I bumped it to 300mg but that was for the last 5 days. I really didn't want her to run it, but she did some research which surprised the he'll out of me and showed me that she was going to do it right and she had great results. It was crazy how worn down and tired it made her! I couldn't imagine what 800mg would do!!! She dropped 8lbs in that time and the weight didn't really come off till she was done and I think it was 6lbs the 2nd time. She loved it and wants to do it again and run 500mg but it's not happening! I'm ok with 300mg for 10 days, 14 tops.

I have a good buddy that had unbelievable results with it. I think he lost 26lbs, it's been a while though, but im pretty sure it was in the 20's..... he started at 250mg then finished with 400mg and done it for 4 weeks. He looked incredible at the end. I have the same stuff he used and after his results makes me really want to try it! But we'll see.
thabeast
Good personal info thanks that's what I was looking for.

2,4-Dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP or simply DNP along with 2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid was used in Vietnam so might want to look into the health related issues that have been well documented and also hidden from the general public concerning Vietnam Vets. I'm not trying to shoot you down but bro come on. I spray it on my pasture to kill invasive weeds and what not. It's called Pasture Pro. Burns the shit out of everything could only imagine what it does when ingested. Plus I believe it can pass thru the blood brain barrier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.