DNP do you think it's safe?

Hogslayer said:
2,4-Dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP or simply DNP along with 2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid was used in Vietnam so might want to look into the health related issues that have been well documented and also hidden from the general public concerning Vietnam Vets. I'm not trying to shoot you down but bro come on. I spray it on my pasture to kill invasive weeds and what not. It's called Pasture Pro. Burns the shit out of everything could only imagine what it does when ingested. Plus I believe it can pass thru the blood brain barrier.
Hogslayer
We're not talking, of course, near the doses. DNP should be ran by your weight, and protocols have been developed since the 1920's, when it was a new fad and Dr.'s were prescribing over 1,000mg's/ed to women.

I ran it I loved it if anything clen is more dangerous! I don't feel like ima die on dnp

halfnatty said:
I ran it I loved it if anything clen is more dangerous! I don't feel like ima die on dnp
halfnattyI couldn't agree more my friend. I also think clen can have more adverse side effects than dnp. I think the topic of discussion here is, if used responsibly, is it safe? Just like anything else if used in abundance, abused or irresponsibly dosed it can have severe side effects. Now it's just my opinion, by personal experience only, that clen is much more detrimental to one's health than DNP.

Research it yourself bro. Clenbuterol is a steroidal compound for the treatment of Asthmatics, it's a bronchodilator that has fat burning properties among other things. They can both kill you, ok?

DNP only takes longer to get in your system, clen much shorter half life. Apples and oranges.

Usually it's women who od on Clen. It's hard to od on either if you can count bro, and you seem pretty smart.

If you really want to melt fat AND increase your cardio while on cycle use GW501516/AICAR.

Hanzo said:
If you really want to melt fat AND increase your cardio while on cycle use GW501516/AICAR.
HanzoHanz. ...I've got a few bottles of GW sitting around. No AICAR though. How do you suggest taking the GW ? I haven't really given it a chance and what dosage

10mg/eod. They really work best together, they are very synergistic. If 10mg/eod doesn't work go 10mg/ed. Add a little clen (40-50mcg) for extra fun.

woe said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's an industrial chemical used for many different things. ..such as dye, primer for tnt and rat poison. It's purpose wasn't made to specifically serve as a poison. It's an ingredient in such things.
woeA poison by any other name is still a poison. Lol

Like I said my opinion on this subject is biased.

Lots of great info here from both sides. I personally don't use clen or DNP, so far a good diet and well planned cycle is all I have needed. I don't have a opinion on what others are using and may one day try them but for now I will stick with fasted cardio when I need to drop some fat. As for my wife I got her a diet plan and a workout split designed just for her in place of a short cut.

T-3 IS fucking amazing. Ran with dnp last time and the difference was astounding. Continued to use it either npp and test and was still leaning out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.