Not open for further replies.

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been on dnp 250 for about 10 days now uped it to 500 back had to go back to 250 because how hungry I get like carb cravings so bad. I almost passed out at work from low carbs in me but off of dnp I can handle it.

So should I try to do a high carb diet on it but just keep it clean maybe like lots of oats and rice?

Bro...you should be eating carbs 5_6 times a day anyway. What freaking diet are you doing anyway?

halfnatty said:
Been on dnp 250 for about 10 days now uped it to 500 back had to go back to 250 because how hungry I get like carb cravings so bad. I almost passed out at work from low carbs in me but off of dnp I can handle it.

So should I try to do a high carb diet on it but just keep it clean maybe like lots of oats and rice?
halfnatty
you didnt read anything about dnp nor prepared this, right?

you just bought dnp cause somebody said its awesome and brotastic and you went with it.

keep up the good work!

No I read up on it but a lit of people talked about low carbs on it so that's what I did this time and this is my 2nd time running dnp. The first time was awsome but I did high carbs just kept it clean so maybe I should follow my own lol someone that does shows that I know told me to try low carbs on it so yeah never again

I was on a high protein and low carb diet. Tryed keeping carbs under 200 but could not do it

Anyone that says low carb on any diet...don't listen to

And that Dyel dnp is pretty dam good huh? Lol

tkasch30 said:
Anyone that says low carb on any diet...don't listen to

And that Dyel dnp is pretty dam good huh? Lol
tkasch30
low carb diets can be great. for example keto diet, for me personally best shit ever. zero carbs, medium protein, high fats. i havent had real carbs since probably end of january this year

Contest prep...carbs w every meal. Any complete restri tive diet is crap...sorry to say Drakrep. Doesnt mean it wont work..its just not sustainable or practical.

MattyIce said:
Oh...and keto is probably the worst diet for anybody fwiw.
MattyIcefar from it. i always disliked carbs, constant release of insulin is crap and i feel and look much much betetr with keto then with carbs. my body thrives on no carbs (below 20grams per dag) and super high fats

for my lifestyle its suepr practical and working. i eat 2x a day vs 6 x a day like a baby walking around with tupperware and eating everywhere. for me keto is by far the best diet ever

Every one is different in what works for them and what doesn't

As for DNP, holy shit do not do low carb. You have to have carbs for it to burn bodyfat. Otherwise you are destroying yourself.

yes for dnp you NEED carbs. it burns carbs like crazy so you better up the carbs while on DNP and hydrate like crazy also. dnp isnt for amateur

Okay thanks guys for the help it's great that I have you guys I'll make sure I post for help instead of some gym rat that don't even gives a fuck about me lol

halfnatty said:
Okay thanks guys for the help it's great that I have you guys I'll make sure I post for help instead of some gym rat that don't even gives a fuck about me lol
halfnatty
you do have one hell of a knowledge base here bro. Take advantage of it

drakonrep said:
far from it. i always disliked carbs, constant release of insulin is crap and i feel and look much much betetr with keto then with carbs. my body thrives on no carbs (below 20grams per dag) and super high fats

for my lifestyle its suepr practical and working. i eat 2x a day vs 6 x a day like a baby walking around with tupperware and eating everywhere. for me keto is by far the best diet ever
drakonrep
Well it works...but i am speaking fact not opinion. It is unhealthy... As a medical professional.

MattyIce said:
Well it works...but i am speaking fact not opinion. It is unhealthy... As a medical professional.
MattyIce
i disagree, but this will be 56 page discussion so next subject

Its cool man...you can disagree all you want. Lol

Keto...Atkins whatever you call it glycolosis...is not healthy for cardio pulmonary system or kidneys etc. but by all means disagree. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.