dnp is kicking my ass need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattyIce said:
Its cool man...you can disagree all you want. Lol

Keto...Atkins whatever you call it glycolosis...is not healthy for cardio pulmonary system or kidneys etc. but by all means disagree. Lol
MattyIce
you as dude of medicine must know that nothing is perfect or always healthy. like with privacy or anything in life we choose the least damaging way.

vegan style has good stuff but is bad on other stuff, keto isnt perfect, carbs raise insulin every few hrs which is horrig for the body and so on and on.

more ways to rome, for me and many i know and around the world forgetting about carbs is excellent

and funny to talk about 'health' and food in a thread where DNP is the subject

drakonrep said:
yes for dnp you NEED carbs. it burns carbs like crazy so you better up the carbs while on DNP and hydrate like crazy also. dnp isnt for amateur
drakonrepI disagree.... I think everyone is different man. I respond extremely well to low carb or no carbs. But I used to wrestle. I went extended periods of time not eating carbs or even fasting. And I've also practiced water fasting for up to 20 days. Point I'm getting to here is this, I respond excellently to a low carb diet and definitely prefer it on dnp. I experience very little side effects. The second I ingest carbs, I feel like a furnace.

woe said:
I disagree.... I think everyone is different man. I respond extremely well to low carb or no carbs. But I used to wrestle. I went extended periods of time not eating carbs or even fasting. And I've also practiced water fasting for up to 20 days. Point I'm getting to here is this, I respond excellently to a low carb diet and definitely prefer it on dnp. I experience very little side effects. The second I ingest carbs, I feel like a furnace.
woe
The furnace effect IMO is what is supposed to happen and that is part of the fat burning process.

I know nothing of dnp. Any totally restrictive diet is not good. Carbs are good. Insulin is necessary for muscle growth.

MattyIce said:
I know nothing of dnp. Any totally restrictive diet is not good. Carbs are good. Insulin is necessary for muscle growth.
MattyIce
We get it damnit. I really think you would argue if someone said oxygen was good you.

Closing this thread as OP has his answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.