dnp log

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Okay guys started my dnp today gonna be doing 250 mg for 15 days and see how it I Handel it I'm sticking to a light cycle till winter but I also added t3 at 25 mcg

Halfnatty hey bro, I'm eager to follow your log with dnp. I've researched it a lot and it seems like a controversial compound to use. It does intrigue me with the major fat burning effects.

What other compounds will you be running besides dnp and t3?

Also I read that our own body produces T3 at an amount of 25mcg a day and that even adding that amount will shut down your normal thyroid processing of the normal 25mcg a day since your inputting the foreign T3 into your body. Further reading stated that it would be pointless just to introduce only 25mcg a day since our own body makes that amount. It recommended a starting dose of 50mcg a day and slowly work up higher if needed but no more than 100mcg a day.

I'm not an expert but I have read that about T3 and if you would like I could find the information on it and Pm you the link.

From what if read and read is that dnp will shut your thyroid down
But I'm also taking

Test 600 a week

Tren 350 a week

Daredevil said:
Halfnatty hey bro, I'm eager to follow your log with dnp. I've researched it a lot and it seems like a controversial compound to use. It does intrigue me with the major fat burning effects.

Also I read that our own body produces T3 at an amount of 25mcg a day and that even adding that amount will shut down your normal thyroid processing of the normal 25mcg a day since your inputting the foreign T3 into your body. Further reading stated that it would be pointless just to introduce only 25mcg a day since our own body makes that amount. It recommended a starting dose of 50mcg a day and slowly work up higher if needed but no more than 100mcg a day.

I'm not an expert but I have read that about T3 and if you would like I could find the information on it and Pm you the link.
Daredevil

But yes ima bring my t3 up to 50 but I like to start out at 25 the first day and taper it up

Yea I forgot about that halfnatty. So your just supplementing your normal level while on t3. That's probably a good dosage then and let dnp do most the work. Make sure you keep tabs on your internal body temp bro and stay cool.

From all of my dnp cycles that i have run the one that gave me the best results was

Days 1-4 250
Days 5-10 500
Days 11-14 250

This worked great for me, but I also live in Alaska where running this in the summer when its 60 degrees is hot, but not a terrible issue....I wouldn't even worry about your internal temp. thats a misconception. Your temp. will fluctuate based on the types of carbs you take in. Just drink like 2-3 gallons of water and you'll be fine. The more on point your diet is the better results you'll have. Also try taking the dnp right before you go to bed, your body will be hitting its highest points while your sleeping and you won't be taking in any calories to jack up your temp until you wake up and decide what you are going to eat. It worked far better for me and many others I've talked to that tried it. Of course these are just suggestions.

Daredevil said:

Daredevil
It's not really controversial at all, DNP is what it is. Research, research, research, as you do with all compounds.

Yeah bro I'll deff try that but in the winter time haha
Akhusker said:
From all of my dnp cycles that i have run the one that gave me the best results was

Days 1-4 250
Days 5-10 500
Days 11-14 250

This worked great for me, but I also live in Alaska where running this in the summer when its 60 degrees is hot, but not a terrible issue....I wouldn't even worry about your internal temp. thats a misconception. Your temp. will fluctuate based on the types of carbs you take in. Just drink like 2-3 gallons of water and you'll be fine. The more on point your diet is the better results you'll have. Also try taking the dnp right before you go to bed, your body will be hitting its highest points while your sleeping and you won't be taking in any calories to jack up your temp until you wake up and decide what you are going to eat. It worked far better for me and many others I've talked to that tried it. Of course these are just suggestions.
Akhusker

Okay so just day 2 my body is hot as so in as I got on the treadmill at .5 incline and 2.5 sspeed in like the 5 mins I was hot even with a fan on me

Make sure to eat carbs and drink your water and pedialyte. DNP needs cards to be effective, and all the sweating will deplete your electrolytes. I like to up my sodium a little through dnp.

you will retain water while on dnp but 2-3 days after finishing you will see the great results. be safe.

Re: dnp log

RockShawn said:
Make sure to eat carbs and drink your water and pedialyte. DNP needs cards to be effective, and all the sweating will deplete your electrolytes. I like to up my sodium a little through dnp.

you will retain water while on dnp but 2-3 days after finishing you will see the great results. be safe.
RockShawnI'm sorry, what? Lol.... Do you know how dnp works?
You do not need carbs for it to work. I'm living walking proof and there are many out there that prefer keto diet to maintain minimal side effects

DNP acts as a protonophore, allowing protons to leak across the innermitochondrial membrane and thus bypassATP synthase. This makes ATP energy production less efficient. In effect, part of the energy that is normally produced from cellular respiration is wasted as heat. The inefficiency is proportional to the dose of DNP that is taken. As the dose increases and energy production is made more inefficient, metabolic rate increases (and more fat is burned) in order to compensate for the inefficiency and to meet energy demands. DNP is probably the best known agent for uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation. The production or "phosphorylation" of ATP by ATP synthase gets disconnected or "uncoupled" from oxidation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.