*DNP talk guys

D

darklord

i wanna know storys cycles cause i was reading up on it alot of people say it can be safe im hopeing erik gear will hop on this

i used 500mg per day for about 10 days (that all i could handle). i would sit in my air conditioned room with 2 fans on and still be sweating. I would only ever not be sweating when i was taking a cold shower. I would take 4 showers a day. I did lose about 15 pounds and it seemed like pure body fat

I love DNP, besides the lethargy. Ran it several times. Excellent results every time. You wanna use crystal DNP, not the powder.

I have run dnp plenty of times. I have gone up to three caps a day, most likely 2 will be plenty for you. Just drink a lot of water, try to reduce your carbs and do plenty of cardio. You will feel very tired all the time and your strength will go down while on it. Very effective for fat burning if you run it right and keep to a very strict diet. You will be sweating like crazy.

Thanks man so is it not as bad as what people make it out to be
Wallycn said:
I have run dnp plenty of times. I have gone up to three caps a day, most likely 2 will be plenty for you. Just drink a lot of water, try to reduce your carbs and do plenty of cardio. You will feel very tired all the time and your strength will go down while on it. Very effective for fat burning if you run it right and keep to a very strict diet. You will be sweating like crazy.
Wallycn

500mg's is about the limit. People who take upwards of 3,000mg's/ed because of the outstanding results they receive, and they think more is better, well they die. Of course the sides vary by your weight. Crystalline DNP is preferred because it's cleaner than powdered DNP and it has less sides.

Remember, DNP is an industrial chemical. It's used in yellow dye, explosives, fertilizer. Don't expect to be able to workout when running DNP, the lethargy is nuts, you'll still lose weight, all fat also. Gotta drink tons of water and try to eat mostly veggies and fruit.

It was outlawed for human consumption in the 1920's because the research wasn't there and people were dying , literally burning up from the inside out. DNP elevates your core body temp and keeps it there.

DNP is not damaging to the liver or other organs if you stick to the plan, if not, well ....

Taurine and Sulbutiamine are 2 of the supps you should invest in when taking DNP, to counter the lethargy of DNP.

TriMethylGlycine is another sup to run w/DNP. TMG lowers levels of plaque-forming homocysteine and raises levels of SAMe, and it's a powerful antidepressant and anti-arthritis substance. In the liver, TMG helps metabolize fat, and increases detoxifying liver enzymes and antioxidant glutathione levels. Adding TMG to DNP is helpful because it helps mobilize fats into cells as an energy source; if DNP is the fire in the fat-burning furnace, TMG shoves in MORE fat as the fuel.

L-Carnitine increases the use of fats by the liver, which further boosts the effects of DNP. Of course plenty of electrolytes (E*mergen*C is excellent).

I used dnp a few times, ran up to 1gram a day. I handled it well, and built my way up. It burned fat like crazy. Got usual sides of crazy sweats, and yellow semen. I stopped using when i got a weird side. My food stopped fully digesting. Lol i was pooping full pieces of tomatoes and bread when i was eating subway LOL

Hanzo said:
500mg's is about the limit. People who take upwards of 3,000mg's/ed because of the outstanding results they receive, and they think more is better, well they die. Of course the sides vary by your weight. Crystalline DNP is preferred because it's cleaner than powdered DNP and it has less sides.

Remember, DNP is an industrial chemical. It's used in yellow dye, explosives, fertilizer. Don't expect to be able to workout when running DNP, the lethargy is nuts, you'll still lose weight, all fat also. Gotta drink tons of water and try to eat mostly veggies and fruit.

It was outlawed for human consumption in the 1920's because the research wasn't there and people were dying , literally burning up from the inside out. DNP elevates your core body temp and keeps it there.

DNP is not damaging to the liver or other organs if you stick to the plan, if not, well ....

Taurine and Sulbutiamine are 2 of the supps you should invest in when taking DNP, to counter the lethargy of DNP.

TriMethylGlycine is another sup to run w/DNP. TMG lowers levels of plaque-forming homocysteine and raises levels of SAMe, and it's a powerful antidepressant and anti-arthritis substance. In the liver, TMG helps metabolize fat, and increases detoxifying liver enzymes and antioxidant glutathione levels. Adding TMG to DNP is helpful because it helps mobilize fats into cells as an energy source; if DNP is the fire in the fat-burning furnace, TMG shoves in MORE fat as the fuel.

L-Carnitine increases the use of fats by the liver, which further boosts the effects of DNP. Of course plenty of electrolytes (E*mergen*C is excellent).
Hanzo
totally forgot the guy i got it from. Dinitroguy or some shit like that, but he only supplied DNP and he would use those support supps as filler. Wish i didnt erase his email

morrey said:
totally forgot the guy i got it from. Dinitroguy or some shit like that, but he only supplied DNP and he would use those support supps as filler. Wish i didnt erase his email
morrey
Dinitro is the DNP man, IMO. I learned just about everything I know about DNP from him. A lot of the info above came straight from Dinitro. DNP is the only product he sells and he adds most of the ingredients I mentioned above to his caps. I used his DNP for 2 cycles and DNP from that dude on AB for 1 cycle, he used to sell all the BD gear, forgot his name. Needless to say, Dinitro's DNP was far superior.

Hanzo said:
Dinitro is the DNP man, IMO. I learned just about everything I know about DNP from him. A lot of the info above came straight from Dinitro. DNP is the only product he sells and he adds most of the ingredients I mentioned above to his caps. I used his DNP for 2 cycles and DNP from that dude on AB for 1 cycle, he used to sell all the BD gear, forgot his name. Needless to say, Dinitro's DNP was far superior.
Hanzo
This is the guy I always use and most sources just by his shit an resale it anyways. Top notch product.........I forgot about the yellow cum, that is for sure a side effect you will get. That was interesting to explain to some random chick I brought home from the bar one night. Busted all over her and when she saw that it was yellow, flipped her shit and thought I was STD ridden.

Wallycn said:
This is the guy I always use and most sources just by his shit an resale it anyways. Top notch product.........I forgot about the yellow cum, that is for sure a side effect you will get. That was interesting to explain to some random chick I brought home from the bar one night. Busted all over her and when she saw that it was yellow, flipped her shit and thought I was STD ridden.
Wallycn
LOFUCKIN'L!!11!! Yeah, I got a metallic taste in my mouth from the powder DNP, plus I had to cap it myself and I got yellow on everything. It wouldn't wash off my hands, had to wear off, looked like I smoked 5 packs/cigs/day.LOOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.