Do you smoke?

For those of you that want to quit, there is a lesser evil that will help you kick that habit quick. Vaping. You get a good vapor that hits at least 40 watts (not those shitty pens) and you can get that same throat hit with the nicotine and not have to inhale all those other toxins. The other cool thing about vaping is you can titrate the nicotine level until you are clean. The vape juices usually offered are 24%, 12%, 6%, 3% and 0% nicotine level.

For those of you that want to quit, there is a lesser evil that will help you kick that habit quick. Vaping. You get a good vapor that hits at least 40 watts (not those shitty pens) and you can get that same throat hit with the nicotine and not have to inhale all those other toxins. The other cool thing about vaping is you can titrate the nicotine level until you are clean. The vape juices usually offered are 24%, 12%, 6%, 3% and 0% nicotine level.
sityslicker1what i do now

Got a vape, dont like it

I used to be a chain smoker quit for over 6 years.

Stress has me smoking again, out of gym yet again

I swear smoking and energy drinks, eg only thing keeping me sane!
GRIMI quit smoking for years. But smoking again too with stress brother. Don't feel bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.