Donating Blood

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Is donating blood on injectiom day (after injection) a bad thing to do? I am asking in the sense of, if you inject in the a.m. and donate in the p.m., will you essentially be removong some of the drug from your body or blood levels? Donation too close to injection and taking the blood out before the drug has enough time to disburse throughout the body? Probably a stupid question...

merlin_171994863_cbd28d18-1377-4d2c-8382-00813e811310-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

I think you’re looking to far into it. Looking for solution where a problem doesn’t exist. If you’re constantly taking your gear, eating, training and sleeping you’ll be fine.

Donating blood the day you inject isn’t going to be the reason you don’t build the physique you want.

Not at all brotha. Makes no difference. I do it all the time. No I'll effects... performance doesn't suffer.

I'm actually giving blood on Wednesday. I try to at least give every 4-6 months for maintenance purposes.
Plus it gives you the well being of knowing theres nothing drastically wrong with you because they do run all types of tests on the blood before they even use it, so that's a plus as well.
I have always felt better physically giving blood, it like gives me a boost of energy , IDK.

Agree with everyone keeps my RBC down while on TRT and when I blast with deca or eq

Just a little tidbit for those that may not know.....donating a single pint of blood requires your body to burn 400-600 calories to regenerate that loss of red blood cells.

i just donated today. almost passed out at the end. i had to lie on the question asking if i'd injected anything not prescribed by my doctor over the past month.

i just donated today. almost passed out at the end. i had to lie on the question asking if i'd injected anything not prescribed by my doctor over the past month.
R2D2Every time I donate I tell a little fib.

i really don't like lying. It's creating bad karma. I don't know any other way around it if i want to donate tho.

pretty sure they looking for addicts sharing needles etc

idk, they specifically mention steroids. it's weird.

Alot of questions to answer when filling out the form for red cross. I wonder what woukd happen if there was ever an issue with a patient who receiced your blood. If they had a complicstion of some sort. If they go back and test the vial and find a substance, can it come back to tye donor for falsifying the questionnaire?

When you donate, they take the pint or whatever in the bag. But then at the end they fill up like 5 smaller vials real quick before disconnecting you. Wonder of those are kept on hand somewhere and tested for different things.

i would think they have to test before giving it to someone else. seems like a potential major lawsuit otherwise

I decided to come clean and let them know i lied in the form. I will probably be banned from donating for life. perhaps i will start doing my own "oil changes."

I decided to come clean and let them know i lied in the form. I will probably be banned from donating for life. perhaps i will start doing my own "oil changes."
R2D2are there any possible legal ramifications?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.