GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If u guys didnt see it , Mcgregor & Holmes lost !!!! WOW !!!!!
Do I Smell Money Involved ????

Mcgregor did go up in weight, Actually a lot. The hits he landed would have put down almost anyone it his original weight class. Going up that much in weight does take a lot out of a person

LBORRACHITO said:
Mcgregor did go up in weight, Actually a lot. The hits he landed would have put down almost anyone it his original weight class. Going up that much in weight does take a lot out of a person
LBORRACHITOnate fought above weight as well with barely any notice

It was an even match I find. They both did very well. I think McGregor landed more solid hits though. Just goes to show you with MMA one fuck up and you can lose. Gotta have A game entire fight.

LBORRACHITO said:
LBORRACHITO
As bodybuilders we know how hard it is to put on even a few ponds of true muscle. Connor put on 25 pounds of mostly water and flab. He gained no extra punching power and it cost him big time. Diaz is no powerhouse but he is a true 170 pound fighter. It would take a huge amount of time and work to jump two weight classes and be effective against the best fighters in that division.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.