EG -monthly prize lotto!?

B

Blueedge

MEMBERS as u know EG is a non-profit site! admin does not charge sponsors or members, he only asks for donations as a gesture of apreciation for the security he provides for us all.......WELL to this point donations are almost non existant from members and sponsors...only one sponsor holds regular auctions to help...at the rate its going eg will close down at some point and we will all be forced back to the unsafe, unsecure boards.......
NOW THE GOOD NEWS-----
I think i have a fresh idea to bring some support to the board and to make things fun/interesting/profitable for members...
A MONTHLY LOTTO! here is how it would work.....step 1. a prize would be presented for the winning step 2. members who wish to participate would make a minimum donation of say 10$ step 3. the lotto drawing would be held at the end of the month giving eveyone ample time to participate if they wish....step 4. the prize would be shipped to the winning member.!!!!
if we have enough participation we could possibly have multiple winners .....say a 1st,2nd,3rd
WE NEED YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS IDEA, WOULD U SUPPORT/PARTICIPATE??????/
KEEP IN MIND THE PROCEEDS WOULD BE STRICTLY TO KEEP THE BILLS PAID SO E.G. STAYS UP FOR US.....!!! AND DONATIONS ARE DESPERATLY NEEDED....THIS WAY U HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A SUPRISE GIFT FOR YOUR KINDNESSS

I'm down !!! Sounds like a great idea, and I think alot of the vets and semi vets will participate. IM IN !!!

I'm willing to make a donation, no problem...just money been tight lately and I appreciate grim's hard work on this site

comletely understand money being tight...ive had a rough patch recently also...
this method would allow a very small donation which makes it much more accomidating for everyone.....i came up with the idea beacuse i wanted to donate but felt a 5-20$ donation wouldnt help and would make me look cheap..or at least i would feel cheap lol
in theory a lot of small donations would go farther than just a couple modest donations.....

Have Rico donate all his gear. He's a very charitable individual.

I'm down like a clown charlie bbbrow.. down like a clown charlie bb bbrow.... down like a clown charlie brown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj8FnT5Rnpg

heres how i think donation structure would be
10$ GETS U ONE ENTRY
20$ GETS U TWO ENTRIES
25$ GETS U THREE ENTRIES
but limit everyone to 3 entries max!!
i would expect prize value to range anywhere from 50$ TO 150$......maybe even more depending on the items donated to be given as prize....prize would be in hand and reay to ship before lotto began...to ensure everything went smooth

Okay lets get it going enough talk!! I think I should win the first one so everyone can see how this is going to work... ;D

Get it going Blue. I like it. I'm all in!
Let me know if you want me to come up with some items for the Lotto, Not sure what all you have in mind.

This will be a march lotto...I need time to secure items as prizes....I'm going to ask for a very small donation of items from all current sponsors....and invite some new sponsors and ask for help from them also....I hope to get everyone members and sponsors more active in supporting e.g.......I want to have all items in hand before we start lotto....I hope to start this march 1st......

colochine said:
Have Rico donate all his gear. He's a very charitable individual.
colochine
Maybe you should donate some of your gear
keeping it in the closet is not doing you any good.
you not no 220 monster 😛
i think you around 170 with 8 fat
😀 just saying

I will keep supporting it so other can get a free ride . ya know who I'm talking about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.