Eq should i take it out

Bigdog6693

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Trying to get that shredded look, been on Eq for about 18 weeks, should i take it out? Im also running Test Prop, Tren A, and Mast P. Was thinking about adding npp, What do yall think? Will i lose my vascularity when i come off Eq?

No eq takes a long time to build up. If you feel youll benefit by changing it up try it but if your doing good with what your on why change it?

tkasch30 said:
No eq takes a long time to build up. If you feel youll benefit by changing it up try it but if your doing good with what your on why change it?
tkasch30
True, just so many opioions on how it holds water and what not, but your right

eq holds very little water if any compared to other substances..

Personally I'd leave the npp out

To be real the only way you will know is if you try it and see how your body likes it fuck I know guys who take deca when cutting and hold little to know water is all about genetics and how your body responds to the drug

halfnatty said:
To be real the only way you will know is if you try it and see how your body likes it fuck I know guys who take deca when cutting and hold little to know water is all about genetics and how your body responds to the drug
halfnatty
Very well said. When I run EQ my blood pressure goes down and everything. Logically it seems impossible but in reality it happens. It happens to be my new favorite juice

deca is known to hold water, yes some wont hold as bad as others.
eq however is not

halfnatty said:
halfnatty
Very true bro, everyone's body responds different to every single thing we take!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.