Ex-Wife talking shit about my new woman, PICS

Boltbreaker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok.. So my ex-wife is posting a bunch of shit about my new girl. I want an unbiased poll. Hot or Not

VOTE NOW

[IMG_4610.JPG expired]
[IMG_3048.JPG expired]
[IMG_4878.jpg expired]

Attachments

• IMG_2450.webp
    IMG_2450.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5163.webp
    IMG_5163.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4779.webp
    IMG_4779.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 72
Re: Ex Wife talking shit about my new woman, PICS

Smoking hot brother.Looks Latina.Is she?

Who gives a shit what your ex is saying.Thats why she's your EX.Obviously jealous man and looking to try to make you as miserable as she must be.LOL

Nail this one for me man.Just nail the shit out of her and say ":THIS ONE'S FOR YOU F.I.S.T." LMFAO.

F.I.S.T. said:
Smoking hot brother.Looks Latina.Is she?

Who gives a shit what your ex is saying.Thats why she's your EX.Obviously jealous man and looking to try to make you as miserable as she must be.LOL

Nail this one for me man.Just nail the shit out of her and say ":THIS ONE'S FOR YOU F.I.S.T." LMFAO.
F.I.S.T.
I will F.I.S.T!! And yes she is ultra pissed and jealous. And your right she is Puerto Rican and Honduran!! She is a sexy little fucker. And just to clear things up I am just trying to get something to laugh at bc I wanted to see if I was crazy. I know she is hot def my type, I would say most mens type if they have a pulse. I know how you fuckers like pics to see also so made for good post to me..

I'd Pork her!

Very sexy bro. Fuck the ex. Went through that for awhile now too. Now they get along due to the kids etc. Just laugh it off Bolt

Boltbreaker said:
I will F.I.S.T!! And yes she is ultra pissed and jealous. And your right she is Puerto Rican and Honduran!! She is a sexy little fucker. And just to clear things up I am just trying to get something to laugh at bc I wanted to see if I was crazy. I know she is hot def my type, I would say most mens type if they have a pulse. I know how you fuckers like pics to see also so made for good post to me..
Boltbreaker

Nice man.Pueto Rican and Honduran? She definitely gets the F.I.S.T. seal of approval! Very sexy you lucky SOB. 😛

of course shes hot, smoking hot. women just hate other women. you're doing great.

My type or not I wouldn't kick her out the bed..I would have been in that tub with her.lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back