Ex-Wife talking shit about my new woman, PICS

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Brother Bolt! Nice!

Wow...you know why she talks shit? JEALOUSY my brother. Hit that shit then hit it again for me!

Bigdog6693 said:
Your going to have to hit it a bunch for all of us bro lol!
Bigdog6693
She is really my fiance lol. Anyways I tag it at least 2 times a day once upon waking and once before sleep lol. Sometimes 3-4 times if it is drinking night. For me she is PERFECT.. Very Tropical..

The ex wouldnt like anyone you see. She could be mother theresa that looks like a swimsuit model and she wouldnt like her. Lol

Some More Pics
[IMG_5239.JPG expired]
[IMG_5240.JPG expired]
[IMG_5241.PNG expired]
[IMG_5242.JPG expired]
[IMG_5243.JPG expired]

Attachments

• IMG_5238.webp
    IMG_5238.webp
    78 KB · Views: 36
Wow ... Those mirror selfies shows her true ASSets! That's hot my brother

My ex wife of 10 years was starting a lot of trouble with my new girl when we got together
So we split ( and she was FUCKN HOTTTTTTT) almost too hot to keep. So I met my next victim ( a attorney) and doing damn well,A Puerto Rican from Hawaii,Who i luckily happen to meet her @ my new gym ( 4 years ago) I had too switch gyms cuz my ex wife was stalking me. Anyway now i JUST got married the other day and my ex is still starting shit on Facebook,sending stuff to my daughter cuz I don't have Facebook. So bolt you got a hot one there!!! We both moved up. By the sounds of it. Good luck and great find. Very good looking and very good body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back