Fast/slow esters

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
What's going on EG? I am wondering what you guy/gals like, either a fast water or slow ester? I am currently in a EQ/Test cycle, I may add a touch of nandrolone for lube on the joints. My last cycle consisted of a short ester run and I really do not like pinning EOD!!! What are your favorites to run EG?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

i like a mix tbh

I love the results from my short ester cycles and prefer them! ......but man, the long ester Mon & Thurs pin sure brings relief from those ED prop & Tren pins

I use longs over the offseason. Due to using slin,hgh, igf-1.EPO. OR what ever coach and I decide. But as it comes closer to competition time I definitely switch to short esters and use a lot of no Ester gear

They both serve their purposes, short esters for harsher gear to blast hard like tren ace. But typically longer ones so i don't have to pin so much and usually longer esters come in more mg/ml ratio.

Only short ester I use is NPP. I hate pinning EOD.

I was always the short Ester type. Now I’m strictly long ester. Enjoy the M T pin days unless I’m running higher doses I’ll run MWF..

Short esters I’m running ED. Huge dif from 2-3 pins vs 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.