Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So this is the after math of my abcess a few years ago. Over a liter of puss drained and 3 surgeries removing necrosis muscle tissue.

Anyways it's now a huge scar, the tissue of scar is very very thin. There also is a pocket easily seen And felt where the muscle was removed.

At least 1-2 a year or more it refills with pussy blood to the point I have no choice to drain it. Had to do this again last night.

Pinning in the area does appear the cause this more but I've had it happen with no pinning. Unfortunately because my right side is garbage left quad and glute about all I can inject in. Well ass gets sore and needs a break!

Anyone have a similar issue? Old wound refilling. Last night I used a 18 gauge poked several holes and it still took a good 10 minutes of squeezing to get it all out, tbh this wasnt anywhere near as bad as it's been20160420_095252.jpg

20160423_124723.jpg

20160511_204858.jpg

20160520_110133.jpg

In 30 plus years of training never heard of a abscess refilling for years! I knew a guy that had problems over a few months. Had a real bad abscess on his quad, surgery removed the bad tissue plus they drained the abscess.. A month later it happened again and he didn't pin the area he said.

With all that scar tissue and it gets irritated, puss could accumulate...... But with 3 surgeries you would think The doctors would remove all that necrotic scar tissue!

I would definitely keep some antibiotics around for sure! You need a expert doctor to advise you on this!

So this is the after math of my abcess a few years ago. Over a liter of puss drained and 3 surgeries removing necrosis muscle tissue.

Anyways it's now a huge scar, the tissue of scar is very very thin. There also is a pocket easily seen And felt where the muscle was removed.

At least 1-2 a year or more it refills with pussy blood to the point I have no choice to drain it. Had to do this again last night.

Pinning in the area does appear the cause this more but I've had it happen with no pinning. Unfortunately because my right side is garbage left quad and glute about all I can inject in. Well ass gets sore and needs a break!

Anyone have a similar issue? Old wound refilling. Last night I used a 18 gauge poked several holes and it still took a good 10 minutes of squeezing to get it all out, tbh this wasnt anywhere near as bad as it's beenView attachment 49127

View attachment 49128

View attachment 49129

View attachment 49130
GRIMYes I have had experience with this. Usually the cause is that the originally pocket the body created was not or was not fully removed. And if it was properly removed the body created a new one. It will continue to do this until pocket sack is removed. I've had one myself and I also have cattle and have seen the same thing.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.