F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well we finally decided on a time to go on vacation again this year and booked the flight today.Was planning on going in Dec again but decided to go in November this time.Over 8k for the plane tickets alone.Not counting the car rental,which we usually do a full size suv,nor is it counting putting our 3 dogs in the pet hotel during our stay,which will cost us another grand!

The price of shit is insane anymore.But what can you do? We're not driving to Puerto Rico so we have no choice.We looked into chartering a private jet but that shit was over 25k.They charge per hr and its a long ass way to PR from where we are so that aint happening this year.

We are so anxious to go to be with her family though.Amazing people there and incredibly beautiful scenery.We do the beach every day when we go and rent a private fishing boat for a day as well.We also like to travel the island and see all the great sights like the rain forest and the Arecibo Observatory,the caves,etc.

Also,everywhere you go is music and food and dancing and singing and my favorite DRINKING!!! Then you leave to go to another spot and repeat!! I must gain 40lbs whenever we go.Worth every fucking pound too!!! LMFAO

I'll be sure to post up a shit load of pics when we come back.

Hey bro. Where are you going. Don't know where is PR. I'm going vacation also stating Oct 30 to Nov 12th. Can't wait. Going to see one of our board brothers too. Ak bro's goona meet up.

AkProGuy said:
Hey bro. Where are you going. Don't know where is PR. I'm going vacation also stating Oct 30 to Nov 12th. Can't wait. Going to see one of our board brothers too. Ak bro's goona meet up.
AkProGuy
Puerto Rico.My wife was born and raised there and only moved here after we got married.Her entire family is still there and we're going to be with them.

Nice! My wife is from Philippines and we can't wait to go there next year. Planning on buying a house and retiring there in about 15 yrs. I have a few friends from Puerto Rico and have always heard many good stuff about that place. Your wife must be excited to see her family soon! Good job bro!

PR, my homeland! I love my island! But honestly, I prefer to vacation in the DR... Hahahhahahhahaha!

AkProGuy said:
Nice! My wife is from Philippines and we can't wait to go there next year. Planning on buying a house and retiring there in about 15 yrs. I have a few friends from Puerto Rico and have always heard many good stuff about that place. Your wife must be excited to see her family soon! Good job bro!
AkProGuy

Thats awesome brother.Was stationed in Olongapo and Subic Bay.Loved the Philippines.Beautiful place with some really beautiful women.Would love to go back.Good luck with the plans for retirement.We've thought about the same thing with PR.LOVE it there as do the rest of my family.At the very least,having a place there to vacation is awesome and always have the best times there.

misterB said:
Awesome. Might look into a visit to Puerto Rico too
misterB

Its amazing brother.You'll love it.I hope you get to go.Been there many many times and always love it.

Chase Tail said:
PR is amazing. Wish I could go back. The food and beaches are great
Chase Tail

You're right.I love the beaches there.AWESOME actually.And the food is AMAZING.

I hope you get to go back.

Hogslayer said:
Too vist yea, too live no. High murder rate
Hogslayer
High murder rate? Do you live in the states?? LOL.

Actually the murder rate has dropped dramatically the last few yrs.(http://www.latinpost.com/articles/25424/20141107/puerto-rico-news-murder-rate-down-2014-bring-commonwealth-lowest.htm)

Hey brother,theres good places and bad places in any country.Better neighborhoods and worse neighborhoods.Doesnt mean you should condemn an entire country.Well,some we should but thats a different discussion. 8)Places we stay at and go to in PR are not the ghetto parts of the country so theres no worries.

mig139 said:
PR, my homeland! I love my island! But honestly, I prefer to vacation in the DR... Hahahhahahhahaha!
mig139

Awesome brother.What part are you from?

As for DR,been there but I honestly prefer PR.DR is definitely a dangerous place.Very poor country.Vacationing is nice especially the price.Very cheap compared to PR but definitely not to live.Maybe in just spoiled by the greatness ive found with PR and their people.PLus all my wifes family is there so we always have an incredible time there.

Hey Bro, My wife is from Olongapo city. That is cool that you have actually been there. And yes the Philippines is loaded with Hot women!

Im from Vega Baja, on the north coast... Close to Arecibo... My family house is couple miles off the beach, nice run if ypu want to loose some gains....

AkProGuy said:
Hey Bro, My wife is from Olongapo city. That is cool that you have actually been there. And yes the Philippines is loaded with Hot women!
AkProGuy
Sweet.Very cool.

mig139 said:
Im from Vega Baja, on the north coast... Close to Arecibo... My family house is couple miles off the beach, nice run if ypu want to loose some gains....
mig139
Cool.I know of it but have never been there.My Queen doesnt remember if she's ever been there.

Thats what so cool about PR,almost EVERYWHERE is close to a beach.LOL.Whenever we go,we always drive around the island looking for new beaches to try out.There was this one,one time we went where I waded out about chest deep and I was holding my Queen in my arms and I kept feeling something touching my back.Felt like seaweed scratching my back and I kept swatting at it behind me.When I finally turned around it was fish coming up to me nipping at me.LMFAO.It didnt hurt,but I was like WTF?? Funny as hell.I think the beach was called Seven Seas in Fajardo.

Another time I brought the one dog I had at the time with us and we went to another beach where the waves were crashing pretty hard and again,I was pretty far out and my Queen was screaming for me but I couldn't hear her because of the waves crashing,When I turned around,I saw my dog followed me out there and was coming to me.LMFAO.He was a little pitbull/dachshund mix with buffalo balls! This little guy jumped in with these huge ass waves crashing and went after me.This one was called Palmas Del Mar I believe.

Anyway,I am chomping at the bit for this trip this time.We all are.

Ok so we just rented a boat to go out at night at the island of Vieques where the algae glow and light up the entire ocean.Here's a link to it...

http://vieques.com/island-bioluminescent-bay/

And a video.........

https://youtu.be/4Dk-sNnMsCY

Very cool shit.Its coming very quick and we are really getting excited.

Only a few days left for the vacation.We're friggin stoked.May not be on while were away but dont worry,i'll be back. 8)If someone wants to take control of the adult pics forum while im gone,it will be appreciated by many here. 😛

Just got back my vacation and it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!

Weather couldn't be better,Almost every day of mid to upper 80's and sunny.Beaches are fucking amazing.Food and drinks are outstanding!!!

My Queens family are some of the best people on the planet and are also amazingly fun to be around.Tons of food and drinks everywhere you go,music and dancing and more drinking and eating.I think i gained 30lbs.LMFAO.

It was tough coming home actually but its great to be back.After a while it feels good to be back in your own bed and routine.

I'll be posting up tons of pics soon as we have hundreds.

I hope everyone holiday was as fantastic as mine was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back