FINALLY BOOKED OUR FLIGHT TO PR

F.I.S.T. said:
Just got back my vacation and it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!

Weather couldn't be better,Almost every day of mid to upper 80's and sunny.Beaches are fucking amazing.Food and drinks are outstanding!!!

My Queens family are some of the best people on the planet and are also amazingly fun to be around.Tons of food and drinks everywhere you go,music and dancing and more drinking and eating.I think i gained 30lbs.LMFAO.

It was tough coming home actually but its great to be back.After a while it feels good to be back in your own bed and routine.

I'll be posting up tons of pics soon as we have hundreds.

I hope everyone holiday was as fantastic as mine was.
F.I.S.T.Did you take Hanzo with you on vacation?
Jk lol

jshredz said:
Did you take Hanzo with you on vacation?
Jk lol
jshredz
He kept begging to go but I had to continually shoot him down.He even said he would hide inside my suitcase or in the dog crate with one of my dogs but I still had to refuse.LMFAO.

F.I.S.T. said:

He kept begging to go but I had to continually shoot him down.He even said he would hide inside my suitcase or in the dog crate with one of my dogs but I still had to refuse.LMFAO.
F.I.S.T.I was just jk brotha. Only said that because everyone keeps asking about where Hanzo and Fist. .. even crazy conspiracy theories that you guys are the same person. Lol

jshredz said:
I was just jk brotha. Only said that because everyone keeps asking about where Hanzo and Fist. .. even crazy conspiracy theories that you guys are the same person. Lol
jshredz
I know you were kidding brother.As was I.I would never even consider letting him sneak on the plane in my luggage.I dont want him fondling my undies!!

Anyway,Im assuming he has been gone the time I was away? Well I guess thats a compliment to me?? Another member who doesnt feel its worth posting without me being around.LOL.Im honored.He's still gone actually.Its ok hanzo,im back,you can come back now.

Him and I being the same person?? LMFAO.It's sad I guess but with all the years ive been on the boards,ive grown to never be surprised at just how sad peoples lives must be to create such soap opera stories on these boards.LMFAO.

You know what,I have to come clean,they figured us out.We really are the same person.Want to break me down? Want to make me said it?? WE ARE ONE!! There,I admitted it.With all the crying about being a racist,and all the trash talking,it was really all me talking to me.To come even more clean with you all,I (WE) are actually members of the DEA and are here to bust you all!! So all of you,please put your hands behind your heads,get on your knees and open yours mouths.....oops,I mean, lay flat on your belly while I cuff you all,confiscate all you gear (HELL YEAH) and take you all in to custody. ;D 🙂

I (WE) are open to bribes though. 8)

Dude.. I seriously dropped my phone and fell to my knees with hands in the air. Had my wife check the door and blinds. You were convincing!

blasson said:
Dude.. I seriously dropped my phone and fell to my knees with hands in the air. Had my wife check the door and blinds. You were convincing!
blasson

LMFAO.I aims to please.

tunaman7 said:
8K for tickets is nuts!!
tunaman7

Well there were 8 of us and its quite a ways to PR from where we live, so I guess its not too bad relatively speaking but it still doesnt feel good going out.LOL.Its just pathetic that the prices of shit are so high anymore.Round trip for us all with the suv rental for the whole trip was over 25k.Not to mention the money we spent there for food,drinks and fun.Had a fucking blast and never regret spending any money for family time but FUCK IT STINGS FOR A BIT!!! LMFAO

F.I.S.T. said:

Well there were 8 of us and its quite a ways to PR from where we live, so I guess its not too bad relatively speaking but it still doesnt feel good going out.LOL.Its just pathetic that the prices of shit are so high anymore.Round trip for us all with the suv rental for the whole trip was over 25k.Not to mention the money we spent there for food,drinks and fun.Had a fucking blast and never regret spending any money for family time but FUCK IT STINGS FOR A BIT!!! LMFAO
F.I.S.T.
8 tickets ... that's not too bad.

tunaman7 said:
8 tickets ... that's not too bad.
tunaman7
Considering todays prices,I guess not.Its just sad that what we have learned to be "NOT TO BAD" today is so friggin outrageous compared to yrs ago.LMFAO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back