finally ordered

Hanzo said:
Oh yeah, the student loans. I have 1 in college and another 2 years away, with another 3 years away. As for your wife, that's great since she's furthering her career. Sounds like you and your family have it goin' on bro, glad to hear that.
Hanzo
With her student loans, which are gonna be huge cause of the field she is going into, and in a couple years my kids will start entering college and that will continue for along time seeing I have 4 kids that will be going at all different times. So Im gonna do what I can now before I wont be able to for like 20 years lol.

DGAF said:
With her student loans, which are gonna be huge cause of the field she is going into, and in a couple years my kids will start entering college and that will continue for along time seeing I have 4 kids that will be going at all different times. So Im gonna do what I can now before I wont be able to for like 20 years lol.
DGAF
Lol, I hear ya. Mine are 19, 16 and 14. Since you have a 16 year old you know that as they get older they're more fun, but also more expensive! lol. I put away quite a bit of food, but both of my boys manage to outdo me.

Hanzo said:
Lol, I hear ya. Mine are 19, 16 and 14. Since you have a 16 year old you know that as they get older they're more fun, but also more expensive! lol. I put away quite a bit of food, but both of my boys manage to outdo me.
Hanzo
My son can pack the food away! I thought I ate a lot, he can put it down just like me. My 16yr old is more about her BF than anything so she is always on the phone with him or on the computer with him, but yes with her car and gas money now it adds up. So I am buying as many custom made things as I can and having as much fun as I can now before I cant anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.