Finally someone tells the truth!

49ER said:
Oh no i totally agree i should have been more specific i really do believe in natural herbs different supps like that vitamins fish oil all good. I just think most powder stuff specifically for bodybuilding are a scam. I take certain herbs and garlic pills to aid in healthy bp so yes some supps like that i believe are good because they come from a natural source.
49ERYeah thats definitely closer to hitting the nail on the head. Most big names are full of shit and cut every corner. There are a few names I like and I find the products at the cheapest price with biggest bang for buck when I do decide to grab something. Honestly only supps I use regularly, aside from staples like fish oil and joint supps, are whey protein post workout only, and pre workouts because I'm a stim junky and love monster pumps 😉

I think word is getting out people are trying to jump in and make something out of it. First Bostin Loyd talks about the dark side but way exagerated and hes a reckles idiot. Now Rich all of a sudden changed it up and trying to take credit for something already unraveling.

Watch "SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY MARKETING..."Somebody's got to tell the truth!!!" - Rich Piana" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwUYSi3c2Oo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I use to work in a Sup shop and completely hated it! The place was slow enough just like all sup shops today cuz of the online game. I remember my jackass ofa boss was always trying to get me to "Upsale"(aka b.s./rip off people) and never would cus I couldn't stand to live with myself bullshitting some skinny hs kid that's barely has enough for protein, who's just trying to add some muscle and learn some stuff. It's a total scumbag market -_-

In my daily macros, I don't even count protein powders. Lol there are plenty of whole foods packed with protein.

My .02$ worth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back