First primo run

I’m thinking of something similar.

600mg primo
450mg NPP
500mg test

Diet will be high fat and protein, low carb (not Keto).

Any thoughts on this?

View previous replies…

600mg primo
450mg NPP
500mg test

Any thoughts on this?
JinkoI've ran 2cc of 100mg primo EOD with great success. Wouldn't be able to tolerate the pip from 200mg/ml.
Similar experience, new dimension to the muscle.
This is one of those compounds where you need to know your sweet spot, running too little or too much are both hard on the $$ pockets.

600mg primo
450mg NPP
500mg test

Any thoughts on this?
Jinko
I'm still learning primo enan. so I'm not really sure if that amt of primo would be worth while or not in that stack . I've heard so many say they need x amt primo to get anything from it and others (a rare few) say they can run much lower doses and still see it working. So far all i know is a gram does work lol.

I do love some npp though. I sure that with a 800mg to a gram of primo (high dose primo = peace of mind) and good ole test would be very very anabolic and lay down some serious muscle tissue..

Last edited:
I'm still learning primo enan. so I'm not really sure if that amt of primo would be worth while or not in that stack . I've heard so many say they need x amt primo to get anything from it and others (a rare few) say they can run much lower doses and still see it working. So far all i know is a gram does work lol.

I do love some npp though. I sure that with a 800mg to a gram of primo (high dose primo = peace of mind) and good ole test would be very very anabolic and lay down some serious muscle tissue..
sityslicker1Just curious what it would cost to run a cycle of Primo? Totally on my bucket list.

I wish. I had a minor procedure done and got and infection. Once I got over that I got back to gym. Fucked up my shoulder. I’ve been PT for last 3 months. Looks like it will be next summer I run it.

Well shit.. I've got about 5 vials of Primo E I've been holding onto for no particular reason, but I'm ready to start a lean bulk and was gonna try it with PhenylProp instead of the Test/Tren

Well shit.. I've got about 5 vials of Primo E I've been holding onto for no particular reason, but I'm ready to start a lean bulk and was gonna try it with PhenylProp instead of the Test/Tren
TSizemoreThat sounds ok what MGs of each?

That sounds ok what MGs of each?
SupernautI've always run Primo at 400mg... usually with Prop/Mast/Tren at 700mg But, this time it's just gonna be Phenyl and Primo only.... so..... I'm thinking 500mg Primo wk and Phenyl 625mg wk. That should get me 10 weeks. I could cave and add in Tren Ace and Anavar.....but...... Hmmmm!!

View previous replies…
I've always run Primo at 400mg... usually with Prop/Mast/Tren at 700mg But, this time it's just gonna be Phenyl and Primo only.... so..... I'm thinking 500mg Primo wk and Phenyl 625mg wk. That should get me 10 weeks. I could cave and add in Tren Ace and Anavar.....but...... Hmmmm!!
TSizemorecave, cave, cave!!!

I've always run Primo at 400mg... usually with Prop/Mast/Tren at 700mg But, this time it's just gonna be Phenyl and Primo only.... so..... I'm thinking 500mg Primo wk and Phenyl 625mg wk. That should get me 10 weeks. I could cave and add in Tren Ace and Anavar.....but...... Hmmmm!!
TSizemoreSounds like a great combo!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.