FOR HANZO-BECAUSE HE'S FUNNY & CUTE

You're an idiot. You've posted zero relevant info yet you act as though you've made some irrefutable point. How about those 3 decades of cycling? You really should try to get out of your bubble. AI's have long term deleterious effects which are just now coming to the forefront. You wouldn't know that because you're like too many other people who don't care about staying on the front line of the new info coming out on an almost daily basis. You do c&p a lot, and you post with large font, so there's that. Heh heh.

Funny how you fancy yourself coherent enough to get a reaction from someone. The reason you start the really patronizing bs is when you have nothing else to say, as you can't refute anything I've posted yet.

Hanzo said:
You're an idiot. You've posted zero relevant info yet you act as though you've made some irrefutable point. How about those 3 decades of cycling? You really should try to get out of your bubble. AI's have long term deleterious effects which are just now coming to the forefront. You wouldn't know that because you're like too many other people who don't care about staying on the front line of the new info coming out on an almost daily basis. You do c&p a lot, and you post with large font, so there's that. Heh heh.

Funny how you fancy yourself coherent enough to get a reaction from someone. The reason you start the really patronizing bs is when you have nothing else to say, as you can't refute anything I've posted yet.
Hanzo

So let me get this straight.....................are you saying you're not coming to the F.I.S.T. Christmas dinner this year?? ;D

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.Come sit on daddy's lap kid and teach me about dim and breast cancer studies.

Let me get this straight. You're still an uneducated peon who also lies about his experience (3 decades of cycling.lol) and has not an original, coherent, sentient thought in your miniscule grey matter you call your brain. When called on to clarify or explain anything you've just posted (C&P) you resort to the condescending diatribe of an incoherent cretin. You also feel the need to post in large font because you're very insecure and you want everyone to listen to you as you shout "look at me, I'm fist". Truly pathetic. Keep on rockin' Sigmund.

Funny how you'd want a man to sit on your lap/ Projection.

You taste blood in the water .... haha. You mean you resort to sophomoric aphorisms because you have not one iota of proof to refute anything I've said. You are, in clinical terms, a megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.