For the 40 + guys

Was not that bad till I started tren...now I get short of breath pretty easy when working out or even running up the stairs.

What about other compounds or just test. Not saying what I have been on trying to see how different compounds effect us different. I am having some issues want to see how us over 40 guys are dealing or having different sides we get with gear.

Thanks
Buck

seems like some orals are the only thing that does that to me.... never did tren though

Buck said:
What about other compounds or just test. Not saying what I have been on trying to see how different compounds effect us different. I am having some issues want to see how us over 40 guys are dealing or having different sides we get with gear.

Thanks
Buck
Buck
Just test had no issues at 750wk

Mast e and p up to 900 wk no issues

NPP 600 wk no issues (other than night sweats)

Tren at 350+ slight shortness of breath but no BP issues, thinking of getting some albuteral.

When running orals if BP gets high I eat hawthorn berry caps like candy and it helps control it.

Having breathing issues when doing what? walking, running, fucking, training?

Buck said:
Have bronchitis again. Second time in 6 months.
Buck
well, thats a whole diff story. But I do get winded when I'm training for sure. I cant contribute it to my aas use. Tren did give me some issues tho.

Maybe walking on treadmill ed will help im on alot of tren and do cardio twice a day I think it helps.

Fonz said:
I'm sorry, that was on Tren E, never tried ace.
FonzAlot will disagree its only ester thats different but I feel theres a difference I would always choose ace over e ive done same brand long and short ester big difference.

This tren run has hit me hard. I don't know if its the brand of tren I'm running or age necessarily but I will say I feel this tren hard. Like a 600lb gorilla sitting on my chest.

I've always had trouble with bronchitis growing up. The last 13-14 years I haven't had it much. Vs as a kid having it 2-3 times a year. Never had meant breathing probs related to aas but with increased RBC breathing problems could arise. I've been great at giving the advice of giving blood and horrible at taking it myself but that might help. It'll help your blood oxy levels so your lungs don't have to work as hard.

JackedPimp FKA RockShawn

JackedPimp said:
This tren run has hit me hard. I don't know if its the brand of tren I'm running or age necessarily but I will say I feel this tren hard. Like a 600lb gorilla sitting on my chest.

I've always had trouble with bronchitis growing up. The last 13-14 years I haven't had it much. Vs as a kid having it 2-3 times a year. Never had meant breathing probs related to aas but with increased RBC breathing problems could arise. I've been great at giving the advice of giving blood and horrible at taking it myself but that might help. It'll help your blood oxy levels so your lungs don't have to work as hard.

JackedPimp FKA RockShawn
JackedPimp
^^^LMAO at the new title^^^

Great advice think I'm due for a blood draw! (Did u pm me the frontal?)

Why did you change your name? No I gutta be looking over my shoulder with another new dude? LOL

JackedPimp said:

JackedPimp FKA RockShawn
JackedPimp
I had thought about giving blood again . Will try that route also. Dr said I may be coming down with Asthma so he wants me to go see a special list. I am not on tren A any more cut it out a couple weeks back now just on Test E 600 ew

there are so many things that this could be caused by ... and steroids may very well NOT be the problem. go see a doc and get it sorted out..

there was a point in my life about 4 years ago that i had slowly let myself get so out of shape that i thought i was sick (heart, lungs , something?) BUT I WAS JUST FAT AND LAZY...LOL.... i was just slowly letting myself go and finally reached a point that i was sick of it.

not saying this is your issue... but it was mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.