For the 40 + guys

Maybe you need to droo a little weight? When I was on drol npp I was at my biggest and felt shortness of brrathe I was big but out of shape now that I do cardio dropped close to 20lbs I feel alot better.

49ER said:
Maybe you need to droo a little weight? When I was on drol npp I was at my biggest and felt shortness of brrathe I was big but out of shape now that I do cardio dropped close to 20lbs I feel alot better.
49ER
Simple yet effective

When I say cardio I mean walking at incline at 5 or 6 speed 3.5 I started at like 20min now at night I usually do an hour its very effective for me.

49ER said:
49ER
Yeah , need to drop a shit load. Still fighting the fight from having my thyroid removed a few years back. Bad things is I cant breath when I get out to do the fucking cardio. Theres something underlining going on just wanted to see if anyone else had any issues like this. I have had allergies my whole life and they are severe at times this could have been a by product of it but who knows. I will just suck it up and getter done lol

Buck said:
Yeah , need to drop a shit load. Still fighting the fight from having my thyroid removed a few years back. Bad things is I cant breath when I get out to do the fucking cardio. Theres something underlining going on just wanted to see if anyone else had any issues like this. I have had allergies my whole life and they are severe at times this could have been a by product of it but who knows. I will just suck it up and getter done lol
BuckI've had allergies most of my life also. A lot of that had contributed to my childhood bronchitis over and over again. My family and I started chiropractic about seven years ago and my allergies are way better. I never really thought that that would help but it definitely has in my case.

Buck said:
BuckMakes sense now my girlfriend had her thyroid removed years ago shes always fighting off sickness allergies sometimes she cant breathe good. And she still cant figure out the perfect t4 balance her cardio has to be slow walking because her heart beats to fast. Id suggest just take it slow walk outside 10min ed build up from there.

Never really had any respiratory issues while on. I could tell my cardiovascular system was working somewhat more harder while doing cardio but was never running out of breath.

tren causes me to be very short of breath.... to the point that it impacts working out, cardio is almost impossible... dropping 20lbs helped a lot... however, I rarely do tren anymore as it also causes gastro problems (can't eat)... can't breath.... hard to make gains like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.