Fried chicken question?

wont be the card he yanks!

teriyaki or however you spell it.. put it in a bag with soy sauce and minced garlic with 1 table spoon of lemon juice. let sit for two days..

take tinfoil spray with pam wrap the chicken in the tin foil (individual breasts) and make sure you tent the foil..

set the oven on bake at 350 degrees put in yo chicken for 35 min.. turn off the oven let sit for another 15-20 with the door propped open.. and BAMMMM tasty ass chicken without cooking over a dumb ass GRILLLLLLLLL!!!!!! hahaha dont worry rock I cant cook on a grill either.. mainly because I am to lazy to stand there and watch it...

ODINSBLOOD said:
teriyaki or however you spell it.. put it in a bag with soy sauce and minced garlic with 1 table spoon of lemon juice. let sit for two days..

take tinfoil spray with pam wrap the chicken in the tin foil (individual breasts) and make sure you tent the foil..

set the oven on bake at 350 degrees put in yo chicken for 35 min.. turn off the oven let sit for another 15-20 with the door propped open.. and BAMMMM tasty ass chicken without cooking over a dumb ass GRILLLLLLLLL!!!!!! hahaha dont worry rock I cant cook on a grill either.. mainly because I am to lazy to stand there and watch it...
ODINSBLOOD
Oooo that sounds good. I don't think I marinade near long enough. I'm sure that's a big part of the problem.

bah i dont even marinade 1/2 the time

Use Liquid Amino soy alternative

forgot to add you mix the yaki and soy and garlic together to your preferred taste.. you can use wine to cut it if need be but only white wine..

try this stuff
http://bragg.com/products/la.html

healthier

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.