Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I been sick AF but felt a bit better today so figured Id do heavy chest as I got a comp in just over a week.
Do all my preworkouts, go to gym in the zone

This douche bag of a kid is hogging the only bench, texting for several minutes inbetween his ultra heavy 155 presses
Then gets up walks around gym, puts his sweat shirt away etc just taking his sweet ass time.

I have no issue waiting if you actually lifting but that he was not!

Normally Id just suck it up and use smith or something else but those were all taken as well.

God I HATE people at times!

Fuck!!! I've been having the same issue specially cause gyms are limited in the area I live in. That means the gyms that are open are fucken crowded. You have people hanging out like if no one else waiting for that machine. SMFH

Damn sucks that you had to deal with that shit on your day back!

Fuck!!! I've been having the same issue specially cause gyms are limited in the area I live in. That means the gyms that are open are fucken crowded. You have people hanging out like if no one else waiting for that machine. SMFH

Damn sucks that you had to deal with that shit on your day back!
Bighektexactly if they pumping iron it one thing, but fuck 5 or more minutes between sets of 155?

exactly if they pumping iron it one thing, but fuck 5 or more minutes between sets of 155?
GRIMIf they can't do GVT on bench with 60 seconds between sets with 155, show them one of those youtube videos about the benefits of doing 100 pushups a day or something. They can watch it while they use a thighmaster or walk on the treadmill.

I tell them to move, and f I see a phone I. There hands, I go off on them. I’ll say this, my gym has a no phone policy and they charge your account 25.00 for not re racking weights

I tell them to move, and f I see a phone I. There hands, I go off on them. I’ll say this, my gym has a no phone policy and they charge your account 25.00 for not re racking weights
RocSmart policy for a gym I'd say. If you use your phone as a music player just set it and not even text while on the floor. That shit pisses me off as well when I'm waiting for some little twig to get out of the squat rack but the dork is texting...grrrrrr!

RocThats a great policy. My gym need to come up with a 'resting on machines between sets' fine.

So I been sick AF but felt a bit better today so figured Id do heavy chest as I got a comp in just over a week.

This douche bag of a kid is hogging the only bench, texting for several minutes inbetween his ultra heavy 155 presses
Then gets up walks around gym, puts his sweat shirt away etc just taking his sweet ass time.

Normally Id just suck it up and use smith or something else but those were all taken as well.

GRIMI would have literally started taking his couple weights off once he actually walked away from the bench. Then told him tuff luck bro. You walked away. And then would have used it.

I would have literally started taking his couple weights off once he actually walked away from the bench. Then told him tuff luck bro. You walked away. And then would have used it.
GoProI do this all the time..fuck em... especially pisses me off when they think they can use two machines at once... I tell them this ain’t Burger King, can’t have it your way.

Yep same here, if he sat for to long on phone I would have said something about work out or go talk on the phone somewhere else and if he walked away or around the gym I would have taken the bench, you walk off your done. I have said more in a gym for less, loud mouth young guys talking and carrying on out loud just clowning I will tell them and have "if you work out instead of run your mouth you might grow some muscle" and buy that time I was hot from listening to all the clowning bullshit so it wouldn't have taken much to knock one of them out.

Brought my daughter to the gym with me for the first time this evening and etiquette was a big thing we talked about and went over.
Very glad she’s old enough to start come with me this year.

Brought my daughter to the gym with me for the first time this evening and etiquette was a big thing we talked about and went over.
2005cbrFuture fitness model in the making!

2005cbrThat is awesome brother!!!!

Man I have about 20 or so high school kids training for whatever sport there doing. Since school gyms are closed. I would appreciate the fact if there training. But kids will be kids standing around taking pics or videos, taking turns box jumping for bragging rights.
No real training at all, I go in early like 2 or 3am. Usually was empty now it's a playground. But I just put on headphones try it ignore. But if taking up equipment not doing shit will take it over, while I saying "since you guys aren't using it, gonna grab it". Just in one motion not waiting for a answer.

This shit happens so much . Had some skinny kid stop me as I was approaching the lat pull down cuz he was super setting along with his awesome tricep workout. Give me a break. Pissing me off big time!

This shit happens so much . Had some skinny kid stop me as I was approaching the lat pull down cuz he was super setting along with his awesome tricep workout. Give me a break. Pissing me off big time!
The ToneTaking up more then one exercise esp during peak hours is not acceptable. I've actually had to call another member out bc they were using 2 flat benches and didn't see the problem with that.

Juat remembered I had an incident with a young black girl not too long ago. It was peak nught time hours and She was trying to use 2 machines at the same time and used her bookbag to hold her place on one machine while she was using another. I went and moved her bookbag out of the way and try to use that machine and she comes out of nowhere started making a scene. Management had to intervene bc she was so irate. They later sided with me and told her that she can't tie up 2.machiines like that at peak gym hours. I can't believe that some people are so oblivious or they just do what they want without considering others.

Last edited:
I been seeing so many rugrats at my gym too...and that's been raising my blood pressure as well 😡😡. Kids need to learn proper gym etiquette.

I been seeing so many rugrats at my gym too...and that's been raising my blood pressure as well 😡😡. Kids need to learn proper gym etiquette.
IronFoxThese kids now days haven't been raised to respect others and their elders anymore, it is a damn shame that so many parents have turned into useless pieces of ****.

When I was growing up everything was about respecting others with my parents. I’ve carried that over in my adult life and use it especially a lot at the gym. I’m always saying: Please, Thank You, Excuse me, etc. etc. However respect goes both ways. If someone is hogging a station or equipment at the gym I see absolutely nothing wrong with asking them to move along or relax a few minutes while you use it. I’ve used Pooh’s line of “if your not using it” many times with no issues. Also I’m not trying to sound like a dick but most people can tell just by looking at most of us we aren’t there for games. Be stern but polite and they will get the point and move on.

GRIMThe #2 reason I workout between 1-3am. #1 is because it limits my time away from my family.

I have no issue calling people out for stupid shit, in the gym or wherever. The house across the street recently sold. My first encounter with the new owner was me politely asking him to move the truck parked directly in front of my house. It’s not illegal to park in front of someone else’s house, but considered rude. Our front door has a lot of large windows on each side and if you were some pervert you could see completely to the opposite side of our home. 30 minutes pass and the truck is still there. I head over and two guys come out and head towards the truck. I ask them not to ever park there again (my son parks there daily), neither said anything back so I walk out to the street and with a little louder voice asked if they heard me. The guy said yes, we won’t park there again. About that time the home owner came outside questioning me why I’m yelling at them. I lost my temper and started towards him. I told him if it was there tomorrow I’d take a baseball bat and destroy the truck. Then let him know he was about to get drug in the street and beat like a drum. He took his ass inside. He apologized to my wife the next day. I just don’t have patience for dumb fucking people.

The #2 reason I workout between 1-3am. #1 is because it limits my time away from my family.

I have no issue calling people out for stupid shit, in the gym or wherever. The house across the street recently sold. My first encounter with the new owner was me politely asking him to move the truck parked directly in front of my house. It’s not illegal to park in front of someone else’s house, but considered rude. Our front door has a lot of large windows on each side and if you were some pervert you could see completely to the opposite side of our home. 30 minutes pass and the truck is still there. I head over and two guys come out and head towards the truck. I ask them not to ever park there again (my son parks there daily), neither said anything back so I walk out to the street and with a little louder voice asked if they heard me. The guy said yes, we won’t park there again. About that time the home owner came outside questioning me why I’m yelling at them. I lost my temper and started towards him. I told him if it was there tomorrow I’d take a baseball bat and destroy the truck. Then let him know he was about to get drug in the street and beat like a drum. He took his ass inside. He apologized to my wife the next day. I just don’t have patience for dumb fucking people.
WalkerYou may want to cut back on the tren brotha.....lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.