Gear Break !!!

Well by the way it looks , I’m going to be off until the gyms open back up.
No point in wasting a good cycle if I can’t reap the most benefits.

Good plan and if things don't open up soon I plan to delay my own test cycle to late May early June.

I wanna run 500 mgs or test at the end of this year but I’m so sensitive to estrogen I don’t know how much adex I should take

Just cruze on 200mg test or so until things are back up and running. Keep your levels from crashing........

@halfnatty I know the Dr had me on 1mg eday when I was just on trt 200mg a week of test which was overkill but you could go with 1mg ed or eod, mine came in 1mg tabs. That was the only time I ever used it since I prefer aromasin over all ai's since it is a suicide inhibitor and does not cause estrogen rebound. I never took AI's for many years since I am not overly sensitive to estrogen, just started the past couple years.

Last edited:
Im getting to a gym limitedly by appointment.
So gonna finish up open vials etc.
Then go to just Test to clear system up. A bit
At least that's the plan

Man Thor , at this point it doesn’t matter to me if my Test levels crash or not. I don’t get any pussy, sonit doesn’t matter to me LOL.
I’ll deal with it until I get back on cycle.
It’s been a week and so far not too bad.
Hopefully this lockdown shit doesn’t last so long!

I hope you don't start feeling tired, depressed etc... bro and it's always nice to wake up with the flagpole at attention...LOL

Lol , hey man , maybe it’s a good thing to clean out for a while . I have a good poker face so even if I get all the sides , I’ll just deal with them.

I have to look it back up but seems like I read where a low dose of masteron would clean out your receptor sites....like 300mg a week, I will see what I can find...think it first came from DATBTRU??

Funny but I swear I’ve heard that too.
Let me know what you find bro!!!

I have stopped cold turkey three different times. The last time I just went from 600mg a week, to 300mg to nothing of test cyp. There has almost been a protocol but yet everyone is different. I learned to do what works for my body.

Well this is week 4 going cold turkey and I am getting moodier and more, like almost depressed lol.
It's like I'm on edge and not in the best of moods. I started to break out a little more on my shoulders and back and I'm chalking it up to hormones being outta whack, It's happened before when I've taken some off time.
Do I wish this quarantine was over !!!

Ive had to take time off multiple times. Forced upon me. The one time i couldnt get hard for 9 months. I thought at the time it would never come back. Im blasting and cruising now. Im getting old and the highest my natty levels get is 465ng/dl. I will eventually go through a doctor. For now i do my own hrt.

All I know is that once this Bull Shit subsides im going Ape Shit on the training !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.