Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
GETTING BLOOD WORK DONE CHEAP

WITHOUT NEEDING INSURANCE

I (F.I.S.T.) have personally used them many times with NO PROBLEMS WHAT-S0-EVER.

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!!

You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.
[size=14pt]
The female panel includes all the following:

Includes: Estradiol, serum; Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH); Luteinizing Hormone (LH); Testosterone, serum; Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Lipids are extra, they're really the only other thing you may want to add, as the above covers everything else.

[/size]

Here's a current code for 15% off.........
[size=14pt]
J3FCP8
[/size]

Fuckin A !!!! I'm gonna def use these guys and take advantage of ur idea FIST !!!

Torres said:
Fuckin A !!!! I'm gonna def use these guys and take advantage of ur idea FIST !!!
Torres

Good to hear man.No safer or cheaper way to get it done man.I swear by them.

I've used them for my GH serum tests. They are less than 5 miles from my house.

blasson said:
Love all your informational posts though. Keep em coming!
blasson

Thank you very much sir.I certainly will.

Thank you for reading them.Im glad you've gotten positive feedback from them all.

I'm in one of the fucked up states that doesn't let you do anything.

jshredz said:
I'm in one of the fucked up states that doesn't let you do anything.
jshredz

Sorry to hear that brother.Just another stupid ass law on the books.Yea,lets make it illegal for people to want to keep tabs on their bloodwork to help them stay healthy. 😡

I've been using them regularly.... Only issue is their limit on Total Test reporting. Sometimes, I just want the whole value....not whether it's greater then 1500 or not.

jshredz said:
You need to order the female hormone panel I believe
jshredzI always order the Female Hormone Panel.....Labcorp just doesn't give a value over 1500 for Test.

TSizemore said:
I always order the Female Hormone Panel.....Labcorp just doesn't give a value over 1500 for Test.
TSizemore
Tsize,that limit varies depending on which lab you choose to have the tests done.If the labcorp near you stops at 1500,you can research others in your area and you will find some that go up a lot higher, I can assure you.

F.I.S.T. said:

Tsize,that limit varies depending on which lab you choose to have the tests done.If the labcorp near you stops at 1500,you can research others in your area and you will find some that go up a lot higher, I can assure you.
F.I.S.T.I'll have to try that......Right now, this Labcorp is the closest to me and they're 45 min away.

I'm lucky. I have 4 labcorps, all within 10 miles from my house. I literally had enough time to leave work at 10:00am (early lunch) went get bloods done, grabbed my to go meal from BWW and make it back to work for 10:45 and still had 15 min to spare to eat my food. Im a country guy and grew up living in the sticks, but now that i work and have kids and live in the city, everything is so convienant. I do miss the back yard pissing though. haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.