GETTING BLOOD WORK DONE CHEAP

blasson said:
I'm lucky. I have 4 labcorps, all within 10 miles from my house. I literally had enough time to leave work at 10:00am (early lunch) went get bloods done, grabbed my to go meal from BWW and make it back to work for 10:45 and still had 15 min to spare to eat my food. Im a country guy and grew up living in the sticks, but now that i work and have kids and live in the city, everything is so convienant. I do miss the back yard pissing though. haha
blassonThere's no replacement for the back yard......Hell....Front Yard, Pissing!! 😉

TSizemore said:
I always order the Female Hormone Panel.....Labcorp just doesn't give a value over 1500 for Test.
TSizemore
This test should give you your total test number its $62.99

Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Please keep posting the codes, i want to test in September but don't get e-mails anymore

Google "privatelabmd coupon code" brings up a website that has it updated every time. 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.