GETTING JACKED

JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I was on a bulking cycle and got a phone call to do a photo shoot and very little time to get ready....with that being said i did not have any thing on hand to really cut up and to short of time to order so this is what i end up with. photo shoot is this sunday and still not completely ready but here we go.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

damn bro... looking ready to me..

have you ever done that contest week water manipulation? at your already low bodyfat it would probably make you look super human...

krustus said:
damn bro... looking ready to me..

have you ever done that contest week water manipulation? at your already low bodyfat it would probably make you look super human...
krustus no bro never heard of it....but how do you like the tank ???

You are a BEAST! I would love for my body to turn into yours. Wait that kinda sounded gay.. No homo lol. IMHO your ready for that photo shoot and deserve it with all that hard work you have put in.

do an internet search for final week contest prep or something there are some good articles.

there was a thread on bodybuilding.com where a guy not as ripped as you showed his results of following it and came out ripped as hell in like 2-3 days... now for sure that condition for him was temporary.. but he was ripped for the photoshoot

4everstrong said:
You are a BEAST! I would love for my body to turn into yours. Wait that kinda sounded gay.. No homo lol. IMHO your ready for that photo shoot and deserve it with all that hard work you have put in.
4everstrong thats funny shit and thx bro

Looks like you putting in the work bro. Looking good no homo. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.