GETTING JACKED

Really good bro idk how much more you can improve you're all there if you ask me lol

Damn bro all that at 178LBS CRAZY! Your as big as me and Im 250! WTF! Looking great bro!

WHAT DO YOU EAT WHEN DIETING??! haha yeah bro you look shredded. I see you were on a bulk, but how bout some info on your diet? fucker looks amazing! hahah

roachboy101 said:
WHAT DO YOU EAT WHEN DIETING??! haha yeah bro you look shredded. I see you were on a bulk, but how bout some info on your diet? fucker looks amazing! hahah
roachboy101
I wanna know this too. Share bro!

Brother JACKED is JACKED TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN MAX mane! BIGBOSS
approved! Your are going to merck this photo shoot mane! Congrats,
good luck, and keep getting JACKED! ;D

MAKOR REPRESENTING BRO JACKED! You look carved out of stone. Genetics my ass, you puttin in the work!

roachboy101 said:
roachboy101 i wish i said i watch everything i eat but then i would be lying, i am the biggest fast food junkie!!!!
i wish i had the dedication to diet...i'm sure i could look much better if i did but I will diet next year when i get on a stage. thx man

BIGBOSS said:
Brother JACKED is JACKED TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN MAX mane! BIGBOSS
approved! Your are going to merck this photo shoot mane! Congrats,
good luck, and keep getting JACKED! ;D
BIGBOSSDAMN.....coming from the BIGBOSS I must be getting jacked thx mane
I look up to a few of you on here and makes me wanna go to the gym more and more and get fucken perfect!!

smoove said:
MAKOR REPRESENTING BRO JACKED! You look carved out of stone. Genetics my ass, you puttin in the work!
smoove hell yeah thanks for the torture chamber tank....it defiantly added 15 lbs
lets get some more so i can put another 15 on 🙂

you'll just have to go on your face shots and hands, no body wants to see those lumpy abs ..lol

damn you and your thick ass abs , im ripped but not protruding like you

OK, THIS GUY TOTAL RIPPED OFF MY FACEBOOK PIC!!!

Just kidding, you look AWESOME!!!

Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

zombieslayer said:
OK, THIS GUY TOTAL RIPPED OFF MY FACEBOOK PIC!!!

Just kidding, you look AWESOME!!!

Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!
zombieslayer LMAO.....IM SURE IF I DID THAT THEN I WOULD BE MUCH MUCH BIGGER. LOL THX BRO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.