GH and bloat

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I just started GH last week and my weight shot up 8 pounds....very fucking bloated. I have been taking 3-4 iu's per day....normal?
Should I cut it back to 2 iu's for now and work up?

Never happ to me. But I'm using hypes green tops. And my fat has been peeling off.
I been on for like 3 months. Just seeing good results now. I'm running 4iu pd

JM750 said:
Never happ to me. But I'm using hypes green tops. And my fat has been peeling off.
I been on for like 3 months. Just seeing good results now. I'm running 4iu pd
JM750 I hear ya JM750 i am eating like shit and cant keep the lbs on ;D (hyges)
very impressed with them
now on the other hand my buddy is running the kefei and bloated for a couple of months then leaned out real nice...just keep with it 8)

JACKED said:
I hear ya JM750 i am eating like shit and cant keep the lbs on ;D (hyges)
very impressed with them
now on the other hand my buddy is running the kefei and bloated for a couple of months then leaned out real nice...just keep with it 8)
JACKED
For sure, I been slipping on my diet, and I wake up thinking I'm gonna be fat, but nope! LOL
I can only imagine if I walked 3 times a week or biked!

JACKED said:
JACKED
Will do, I think I'll try the Hyges next order.

Some gh will bloat you more than others... water normally drops around 2 weeks.

flyingfox said:
I just started GH last week and my weight shot up 8 pounds....very fucking bloated. I have been taking 3-4 iu's per day....normal?
Should I cut it back to 2 iu's for now and work up?
flyingfox

You sound EXACTLY like what happened to me when I started blasting Kefei last June. I think it is more a reaction of your body to the GH not as much the Kefei perse. I had both Hyge and Kefei and they both gave me edema and bloat very bad in the beginning. I started 4iu ED and it was too much I cut back to 2iu and it got better then to 1iu EOD lol then ramped it back up. I was honestly bloated for the first couple months I was also very lethargic in the beginning. These sides will fall of FF and when they do BAM your in the GH game brother! Stick it out.. As oyu know all mine is from MB too so

I was so lethargic for the first 2 months i almost stopped. But I'm glad that I got thru it all. Feeling good now.

JM750 said:
I was so lethargic for the first 2 months i almost stopped. But I'm glad that I got thru it all. Feeling good now.
JM750 i remember us talking about that. im glad it got better for you JM750.
i sleep a lot better and im feeling great. im looking much fuller and for the price i could not ask for anything more. i am 100% hooked and convinced gh is where its at.
If you have not tried yet..your missing out.

JACKED said:
i remember us talking about that. im glad it got better for you JM750.
i sleep a lot better and im feeling great. im looking much fuller and for the price i could not ask for anything more. i am 100% hooked and convinced gh is where its at.
If you have not tried yet..your missing out.
JACKED
How much you running? and are you running slin with it?

I read before if you do 1G test, 20iu slin pre work out and 10 iu GH post work out, 3 months you will be jacked up

JM750 said:
How much you running? and are you running slin with it?

I read before if you do 1G test, 20iu slin pre work out and 10 iu GH post work out, 3 months you will be jacked up
JM750 IM good on the slin...just dont know much about it.
i started at 4 now im at 6iu's (hyg's) and well yup im growing ;D
last pic's i have seen ,you were looking really good,hows everything now?

JACKED said:
IM good on the slin...just dont know much about it.
i started at 4 now im at 6iu's (hyg's) and well yup im growing ;D
last pic's i have seen ,you were looking really good,hows everything now?
JACKED
sitting at 196 def have trimmed the fat in the belly area. Can see some abs but still got a lil more to go.
Feeling a lot better after dropping all of the orals I was running.
I'm on a nice and steady growth.

I wont be posting any pics again till I feel that I have made some really good gains.

JM750 said:
sitting at 196 def have trimmed the fat in the belly area. Can see some abs but still got a lil more to go.
Feeling a lot better after dropping all of the orals I was running.
I'm on a nice and steady growth.

I wont be posting any pics again till I feel that I have made some really good gains.
JM750GREAT WORK!!!! so your saying pic's by the end of the day??????? lol glad to hear your doing good buddy

I just placed an order to try out joker's hgh.

I plan on doing 2iu/day for the first month and then going to 3 next month and staying at 4 for a few months before I decide on more.

Hope there isn't bloat issues. I'm on test/mast/npp right now want to do a bulk while cutting so I'm throwing in hgh.

JACKED said:
GREAT WORK!!!! so your saying pic's by the end of the day??????? lol glad to hear your doing good buddy
JACKED
Thanks brother

Baited said:
I just placed an order to try out joker's hgh.

I plan on doing 2iu/day for the first month and then going to 3 next month and staying at 4 for a few months before I decide on more.

Hope there isn't bloat issues. I'm on test/mast/npp right now want to do a bulk while cutting so I'm throwing in hgh.

Good deal. report back on how it is working for you. Like as was said, takes some time to get over the sides.

started to see a little at 4 mo but now at about 5-6 mo............oh yeah its great now!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.