GH and bloat

Thanks for the input brothers! Seems like I have all the classic symptoms of a noob on GH. My hands are tingly also, I guess I just was not expecting to get so much bloat so quick....anyway I think I got legit GH! MB of course!
Do you guys pin in the lower abdominal exclusively? I'm getting a little sore from repeated pins go Gh and IGF.

I'm going to run slin and gh together. Already did all my research on slin know what I gotta do to stay alive lol. Should I wait for my gh to kick in before I start the slin?

Just started GH, first pin last night. What is best time for morning pin everybody??? Before or after breakfast.... Not trying to hijack this thread

lith56bigguy said:
Just started GH, first pin last night. What is best time for morning pin everybody??? Before or after breakfast.... Not trying to hijack this thread
lith56bigguythis is debatable. ppl say to do in am as your natural gh release is at night.
I was doing mine in am but by 2pm i was falling asleep at my desk! (lethrgy)
So i do mine post WO like 6pm

lith56bigguy said:
lith56bigguyI've done some research on this and timing is subject to a lot of debate. I'm still in the noob stage but this is what I'm doing.
Take GH AM on non training days
Take GH pwo on training days
Some days I'll take it at a random times just to mix things up
I watched a rich piana video on GH and I think he was pinning at various time of the day.

Natural hGH pulses are typically around 7am, 2pm and 9pm. This is rocktheory now, but in my experience, when you pin hGH in the am it seems your body can skip the 7am natural pulse since gh is in the blood stream and what I'm thinking is it causes a bigger 2pm natural pulse thus the lethargy. I have really liked taking hGH around my workouts in the early evening Around 5-6pm as far as sides are concerned.

hmmm Im doin two pins for a total of 2 ius a day one in the morning and one around 6 at night... Is this wrong

Ive read that best times to take hgh is when your cortisol levels are spiked which is shortly after waking up and also in the evening. Also adults generally make hgh one major time through out 24 hours which is 2 to 3 hours into a deep sleep. I was under the assumption that's the only time adult males pulse it naturally.

Personally I say fuck the hassle and pin one time in the morning and be done

I was pinning 1 time at like 6am after breakfast. By 2pm i was falling asleep at my desk.
So I changed to pinning post W/O
This was when I was only into it for a couple months. Not sure if I go back to AM if I'll be good. May give it a whirl.

Growth antagonizes insulin so it's a little crazy bangin 5ius qday right off the bat unless you happen to have insulin as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.