Swampjuice

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been using ghrp6 3x daily at 200mcg. All i have heard it the rant and rave about it making people crazy hungry. Well not the case for me. I dont feel any different whatsoever after inj. Is it bunk?? Or once again is my body stupid again?? Anyone else have this issue?

i'm sure everyone can be different for everyone, but not any hunger? sounds like there could be a problem... do you trust the source?

The only time it really does this too me is when I get off work and pin,haven't ate for a few hrs..mornings nothing and night nothing ..but I can eat a whole lot more..

You should have some hunger. Not necessarily the eat a buffalo hunger that everyone talks about. It's been my experience that people extremely over-exaggerate their experience. It's like when guys say " I took a Halo pill and went into the gym and lifted a house"! Or, how they have the same hunger attached to a dosage of Eq. Everybody's different. Your diet is different. You might have enough stores to keep you satisfied, I wouldn't worry to much. If you got it from a reliable source, just continue on. If you're not sure of the source, see if anyone else has received product recently from the same source.

idk i didnt get hunger with it, i also dont with eq...

TSizemore said:
You should have some hunger. Not necessarily the eat a buffalo hunger that everyone talks about. It's been my experience that people extremely over-exaggerate their experience. It's like when guys say " I took a Halo pill and went into the gym and lifted a house"! Or, how they have the same hunger attached to a dosage of Eq. Everybody's different. Your diet is different. You might have enough stores to keep you satisfied, I wouldn't worry to much. If you got it from a reliable source, just continue on. If you're not sure of the source, see if anyone else has received product recently from the same source.
TSizemoreI concur. I don't get hunger with EQ like others do, never taken ghrp6 so don't know how I would react there honestly.

The extreme hunger is usually ghrp2 ..6 doesn't kick hunger up near as much are u using it with cjc1295? I used them both similar dose and protocol...I only had mild hunger increase ..I felt the real gh gave better results and didn't like pinning so much..

Blueedge said:
The extreme hunger is usually ghrp2 ..
BlueedgeI have never heard this about GHRP2. From my research, people experience far more hunger issues taking 6 than 2.

**Swampjuice**
Like others have mentioned, check around with other using the same source and see what they have to say. The extreme hunger deterred me from GHRP's. I take Ipamorelin....I get a little more hungry than usual, but hardly noticeable. All I know is Ipam works well for me.

Good luck bro!

my gerbil to ghrp-6 with cjc wo dac and it made him hungry as fuck..... I would get angry waiting for the time to go by so I could eat because it would make my stomach hurt.. that is no exaggeration. Here is the flip side to that I was taking in low amounts of carbs ED dont know if that played a part in it.. I have not taken it since I ran that diet.

ODINSBLOOD said:
my gerbil to ghrp-6 with cjc wo dac and it made him hungry as fuck..... I would get angry waiting for the time to go by so I could eat because it would make my stomach hurt.. that is no exaggeration. Here is the flip side to that I was taking in low amounts of carbs ED dont know if that played a part in it.. I have not taken it since I ran that diet.
ODINSBLOODyou or the gerbil?

I have never heard this about GHRP2. From my research, people experience far more hunger issues taking 6 than 2.

**Swampjuice**
Like others have mentioned, check around with other using the same source and see what they have to say. The extreme hunger deterred me from GHRP's. I take Ipamorelin....I get a little more hungry than usual, but hardly noticeable. All I know is Ipam works well for me.

Good luck bro!

i heard that more have hunger on ghrp 6.. so i tried ghrp 2 and got extreme hunger..whoa! switched to ipam and the mod grf 1-29 and all is going well now

Too Small said:
Blueedge said:
The extreme hunger is usually ghrp2 ..
BlueedgeI have never heard this about GHRP2. From my research, people experience far more hunger issues taking 6 than 2.

**Swampjuice**

Good luck bro!

I can say for a fact ghrp-2 and cjc gives me extreme hunger pains 4 to 5 min after inj. Never tried ghrp-6

GRIM said:
ODINSBLOOD said:
ODINSBLOODyou or the gerbil?

Hey I take care of my gerbils... We do everything together... lol

Its from greatwhitepep. Eman has used their ghrp6 b4 and said its insane. Just bummed bc my appetite is my biggest enemy.

I eat all the time so the hunger never really gets me. Although if I run out of food around 4, get home at six and pin .... Holy fuck its like hypoglycemia, shakes and all even actual pain in my belly

Swampjuice said:
Its from greatwhitepep. Eman has used their ghrp6 b4 and said its insane. Just bummed bc my appetite is my biggest enemy.
Swampjuice
change vials..maybe it is a bad vial it happens... Also make sure you reconstituted it correctly.. last thing is you maybe you dont respond well to it. Or not trying to knock you are you sure you are getting the right dose??

Just trying to help come to a conclusion here. I have never used their peps before I have only used labpe and never once had an issue... I actually think their shit might be a little over concentrated.

I reconstituted with 1mil of bac water. 10mg of peptide so 5ius should be 500mcg. I was doing 250mcg morning and before bed. I actually believe that its underdosed bc i tried 500mcg in the morning yesterday and it made me crazy hungry and then did 500mcg before bed and hunger spiked again. Getting ready to try max pep ghrp6 so i will have something to compare to now.

Swampjuice said:
I reconstituted with 1mil of bac water. 10mg of peptide so 5ius should be 500mcg. I was doing 250mcg morning and before bed. I actually believe that its underdosed bc i tried 500mcg in the morning yesterday and it made me crazy hungry and then did 500mcg before bed and hunger spiked again. Getting ready to try max pep ghrp6 so i will have something to compare to now.
Swampjuice
def sounds under dosed.. I know labpe at 250mcg would make me hungry as a mofo.. Seems like if I were you I would find another place to get my peps from...

Swampjuice said:
Swampjuice
I'm a little confused on how you reconstituted, is the ghrp 6 5mg or 10mg)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.