ghrp6 not making me hungry at all WTF

Swampjuice said:
TS just remember next time you want to shoot test cyp ( 😛) 300, that 1ml equals 30mgs 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 lol so make sure you shoot 3ml to get the trt dose lol

Just so everyone isnt confused im fucking with TS
SwampjuiceHahahaha......alright, you Friggin Prick!!! ;D I deserve that Lol

Swampjuice said:
Bronco said:
You should be putting 5ml bac water in 10mg peptide for 100mcg per iu
Bronco
10,000mcg
5ml water

In 10,000mcg you have 20 500mcg doses. So you would take 5ml divided by 20 doses and that yields 1/4ml(25ius)=500mcg

not 1iu = 100mcg

Nope I said that wrong, I use 2.5ml back water in 5mg ghrp, if I draw to the 5th or 6th mark on my slin pin (which will be 10 units) that should be 100mcg. Okay I use 1ml back water in 2mg cjc if I draw to the 5 or 6 mark on my slin pin it should 100mcg, or pretty close anyway. Right or wrong?

Nope I said that wrong, I use 2.5ml back water in 5mg ghrp, if I draw to the 5th or 6th mark on my slin pin (which will be 10 units) that should be 100mcg. Okay I use 1ml back water in 2mg cjc if I draw to the 5 or 6 mark on my slin pin it should 100mcg, or pretty close anyway. Right or wrong?

[/quote]

My slin pin has 50 tick marks so every tick mark is 40 mcg I do threes ekes three times a day of ghrp and cjc and I I used the same amount of bac water in each as u bronco.if your pin has one hundred tick marks then yea your correct on that each tick is 20 mcgs on those pins.

Swampjuice said:
Well if i read this pep calc right im almost postitive its telling me 500mcg=5ius????
Swampjuice
Yes I understand what your saying now, I wasn't counting the first tick as 100mcg. My bad bro

you noobs are funny!

I even have brain damage yet I can add!
pffft!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.