Good friends are hard to find.

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Good evening EG. I remember when I was around 20yrs old, my mom had a talk with me and asked me to come back to her in 10yrs and tell her how many friends are still around after the 10 has past. I did do that, and when she asked the question, my answer was 2!!!!
And to this day 2 is still the answer.
I'm talking about a TRUE FRIEND, one who knows you inside and out and still will be around, one who you can confide in and won't run and tell others your secrets. My mom taught me a lesson about a " TRUE FRIEND"
One thing she said is a friend will be there when your down, and won't be jealous when you succeed.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Real friends are hard to find, and even harder to loose!

Real friends are hard to find, and even harder to loose!
TSizemoreYea, I have 1 we been together 28 years, been through HELL together. And still standing.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I have a lot of acquaintances but not anyone here locally I would call a true friend. All my good friends are all military and live at the ends of the earth. We try to get together annually but life is life right? Truth of the matter is keep the ones close you care about the rest come and go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well said Bama your mother was a wise woman. This is what I call Oldschool thinking. I notice a lot of it here. The friend like that someone that when you are in trouble you reach back for the tag and he is there with a strong right hand to pull you out of harms way.

I have no real friends in my country. They live abroad and most are crazy cat ladies like me. In French there is a difference, there are people you call copains/copines "buddies" and others that you call amis/amies "friends" if you see what I mean. My only true friend lives in Texas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.