back4more

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Stuffed Muscle Eggs with Pita Bread
Don't be fooled by the looks of this meal. Between the eggs, yogurt, and fish, it packs quite a protein punch. Eat it for breakfast or lunch, and I guarantee you'll feel energized to attack your daily workouts.

Ingredients
1 can low sodium wild salmon in water (or tuna or chicken)—I used Trader Joe's brand
2 hardboiled eggs (only 1 egg yolk)
Diced green onions
1 tbsp Greek yogurt
Seasonings: garlic, sea salt and pepper to taste
1 leaf of lettuce
5 cherry tomatoes
Suggested carbs: 1/2 whole wheat pita pocket
1 tbsp goat cheese (optional)
Mustard or barbecue sauce (optional)
Fruit (optional): kumquats
Instructions
Boil 2 eggs. Peel them and slice them in half. Remove the yolk from 1 egg (or both eggs) and add to a bowl.
Add 1/2 can wild salmon to the bowl along with 1 tbsp Greek yogurt, onions, and your other choice of seasonings.
Mix the ingredients together; then stuff the eggs. Or, add egg whites to the mixture to create a salmon salad.
Eat the meal with pita bread or stuff the pita with the salad, lettuce, and tomatoes.
Stuffed Muscle Eggs with Pita Bread PDF (67.6 KB)

Nutrition Facts
Amount per serving
(without fruit)
Calories 399
Total Fat9 g
Total Carb24 g
Protein55g

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jesus! How long does it take to make that lol I'll tell my chick looks to complicated for me to make 🙂

my wife would never make for me she hates canned salmon

Doesn't take that long really and its worth it! Dont know why the pic didn't post

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.