Got PMd by ID Forum

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So it was weird but maybe its a norm for the forum owner of another board asking what sites I been hanging on lately?
I dont give a F if he even reads this but why would he respond after I told him I belong to a couple private boards that he responds .....Oh you are probably on EG (Grims) and actually that board isnt even that private and safe?

What's your take on this?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Lmao let me guess pain?

Not private or safe? LMFAO

Eg is bare NONE THE MOST SECURE board online....

You can take that to the bank. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Not private? Do you not need a key to even get in.

I tell you some people all they do is lie..

Other admin possibility fuzo

It jus shows admin on his profile when he wrote to me.

What forum is this? Betting fuzo

Underground BB is a bust and the forum sucks ass. No doubt this guy is from there. Why is he back here again?

anabol69 said:
IronDen Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
anabol69
lmfao that asshat who BEGGED to be a member of EG...

Want me to start explaining how iron den is NOT secure to start?

Nah its ok I jus thought it was weird he messaged me asking what boards I belong to. When I said I belong to Private Boards he mentioned what he did.
I asked why do u care? He replied I like to know where members are spending their time when not on ID.
He asked why I go elsewhere rather than ID I said because Id rather learn from vets than 20yr old kids.

ok this is beyond hysterical look at the bottom of ironden...

Login as User ©2015

Login as user its a plugin so he can LOGIN as YOU! Post as YOU read YOUR pm's etc at HIS leisure

reminder for anonymous you need to select the option under more/attachments

Btw the owner/admin there is called mugzy.
Mugzy and me got into it years ago as for about A WEEK i had to emergency put eg on a us based server...
From there he in his infinite wisdom declared eg not secure.
You dont want to run a secure or private forum fine, but to flat out lie is BS.

Mugzy claims to he some big shot financial IT guy. Which is laughable looking at his sites and if he were why would be need to run forums for profit..

Mugzy tried to cozy up to me about 3 years ago begging for an invite to EG, numerous emails went ignored...

I dont mind being hated by other admins for having actual security, just hope eg members see past their lies..

Same admins been trying to ddos attack eg for years, hack attempts you name it.

Yet EG still stands and has yet to be hacked.

Why he needs to know what other boards you on. Idgaf about what boards EG members are on just dont bring douches here, talk about EG, and protect yourselves

No its good that u did i didnt mean to stress u out i jus felt it was weird.

anabol69 said:
No its good that u did i didnt mean to stress u out i jus felt it was weird. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
anabol69
np you didnt just felt you deserved full story.

some admins will ask to check your creds out, but why a public forum like tid would need to. no other reason than to basically info collect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.