Got PMd by ID Forum

Yea well he didnt get much info. I just said i belong to a few private boards. Hes one who said it must be "Grims". I nvr responded.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This was after my response of...why does it matter what boards i belong to?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161118-095437.webp
    Screenshot_20161118-095437.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 32
What's it matter what boards you frequent lol I get asked that all the time I just generically answer that I'm on a few private boards ...... ain't no ones business what boards we all go to as long as we keep the POS jibrones the hell out of here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulrockr said:
What's it matter what boards you frequent lol I get asked that all the time I just generically answer that I'm on a few private boards ...... ain't no ones business what boards we all go to as long as we keep the POS jibrones the hell out of here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paulrockr 100% bro

Mugzy always seemed butthurt over EG.
I used to hang out at TID some just for new info. Also Regular and I used to exchange some info on scammers and bad members. Public relations if you will.

RockShawn said:
Mugzy always seemed butthurt over EG. I used to hang out at TID some just for new info. Also Regular and I used to exchange some info on scammers and bad members. Public relations if you will.
RockShawn yes he Is esp when i refused to let him be a member

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.