TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How much do you guys spend on food? I just went shopping today, it came to $120 for me and the wife. Some of that food should spill over into next week, some may have to be replenished before the weeks out. That doesn't count any household items or pet food, or anything like that..... just groceries to satisfy our meal plan.
10doz eggs (will need at least 5 doz more)
5lbs chicken
4lbs flank
4lbs tilapia
2lbs turkey cutlet
oatmeal, green beans, zucchini, squash, red potatoes, white rice, etc.

i spent $160 last night just for me. it's expensive being vegan

View previous replies…
i spent $160 last night just for me. it's expensive being vegan
R2D2True. I just got back from the organic store and spent 60€ (and I have only enough food for the next few days). I will go to Vegasme on Sunday and will probably spend another 40€.
I also ordered Ezekiel bread online ....

How much do you guys spend on food? I just went shopping today, it came to $120 for me and the wife. Some of that food should spill over into next week, some may have to be replenished before the weeks out. That doesn't count any household items or pet food, or anything like that..... just groceries to satisfy our meal plan.
10doz eggs (will need at least 5 doz more)
5lbs chicken
4lbs flank
4lbs tilapia
2lbs turkey cutlet
oatmeal, green beans, zucchini, squash, red potatoes, white rice, etc.
TSizemore
tilapia is the worst damn thing you can eat man. cmon bro... you're smarter than that

tilapia is the worst damn thing you can eat man. cmon bro... you're smarter than that
lith56bigguyI'm also smart enough to know, that is one of the biggest fallacies out there. Tilapia is highly protein rich, it's also extremely low fat, which is also it's only drawback.... Because it's low in omega-3's

View previous replies…
I'm also smart enough to know, that is one of the biggest fallacies out there. Tilapia is highly protein rich, it's also extremely low fat, which is also it's only drawback.... Because it's low in omega-3's
TSizemoreDon’t they feed tilapia pig and chicken shit? I recall reading this and watching a video.

I saw a video on tilapia and that was it for me. List price is average for me about 120 to 130. Few things last a week and half. I been using the slow cooker best thing ever. Seasoned zip lock in freeze. Leave to defrost and every other day leave it slow cooker for 8 hours..

I saw a video on tilapia and that was it for me. List price is average for me about 120 to 130. Few things last a week and half. I been using the slow cooker best thing ever. Seasoned zip lock in freeze. Leave to defrost and every other day leave it slow cooker for 8 hours..
puloooooooWell then don't watch a video on pork or cattle then...😱

Tilapia is that factory-farmed fish, right?

What am i missing about tilapia

What am i missing about tilapia
roachboy101Nothing. There was some concern about mercury and other chemicals because so much tilapia is farm raised. The truth is, there where only a couple of farms that tested positive, ( a couple years ago) and they where all over seas

And the fact it taste awful.

No idea what I spend on grocery per week. I go to store and buy what I need.

And the fact it taste awful.

No idea what I spend on grocery per week. I go to store and buy what I need.
JinkoNaw man. I can cook the shit out if some fish. I blacken it in the grill.... It's so tasty, I can eat it cold, if I can't get to a gas station microwave in my daily travels. (I hit them up 2x a day every day pretty much)

I love fish I’m taking about Tilpia, that stuff is awful

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.