GW501516 (Cardarine) + SR9009 (Stenabolic)

Lancer55

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My cardio has always been crap, regardless of how often I would train. I get winded pretty easily, no asthma. I’ve had an ekg, stress test and lung test done; heart and lungs are fine. After years of wondering I think I’ve figured it out.

My resting heart rate is over 100. I’m 29, not overweight nor have I ever been by any means so I’m still unsure why this is but I’d be willing to bet it’s been this way for years. So if my resting is that high I think it’s safe to assume when I really push myself it would explain why I run out of breathe quickly.

My goal is to lower my resting and active heart rate. From what I read GW501516 (Cardarine) + SR9009 (Stenabolic) are capable of lowering the heart rate and making cardio easier. If I’m gonna run this I’d like to know they’re legit, anyone have a source for these they’d recommend?

I have only used my brand and I love it! Start taking it 2wks out frm vacation if I'm gonna do much snorkeling or swimming. The difference is unreal! Never took objective measurements, like BP or HR but overall endurance deff goes up!

I have only used my brand and I love it! Start taking it 2wks out frm vacation if I'm gonna do much snorkeling or swimming. The difference is unreal! Never took objective measurements, like BP or HR but overall endurance deff goes up!
SnakemanI wish I’d noticed you had GW on your list, I’d of ordered it with the rest of the stuff. Good to know though, I’ll be getting some in the future. Thank you brother.

Any idea in regards to SR9009 (Stenabolic)?

I wish I’d noticed you had GW on your list, I’d of ordered it with the rest of the stuff. Good to know though, I’ll be getting some in the future. Thank you brother.

Lancer55No idea about that one

I wish I’d noticed you had GW on your list, I’d of ordered it with the rest of the stuff. Good to know though, I’ll be getting some in the future. Thank you brother.

Lancer55Sr9009 is a definite game changer Just very short half life. I ve used it for years for cardio while on tren and use both gw in am and sr pwo best result for fat burning and big increase in cardio capacity. SR9 must be dosed sublingal or inject to be effective. I take 20 mgs sr9 pwo sub hold it as long as I can and game on. GW good bioavail so fine for oral.

SnakemanWhat do you dose your GW at brother?

Thanks for the info Supernaut, glad they stack well. What do you run your GW dose at? Do you have a place you could refer me to in regards to the SR9?

SR9009 definitely needs to be injecble

SR9009 definitely needs to be injecble
halfnattyYes bro but holding the fluid sr9 under the tounge for 3 to 5 min works or using dmso and applying sr9 to thin skinned area works as well. You are right to say inject for 100% bio avail. Other methods still effective. 9011 was developed with greater bio avail but more $ and harder to find. The methods I have indicated have worked for me for years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.