Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just my opinion, they need to come up with new names as the true giant killer was Danny Padilla, this man was ahead of the game in my eyes being a short man, lol. Shaun needs more thickness and size to play with the bigger boys IMHO. We know bbing can be and is a game of illusion at times...lean looks more muscular and bigger as the only short man to have ever been truly huge was Lee Priest, he was just a freak that had arms and thighs that measured the same as the taller men, he was I have read anywhere from5'2 to 5'5 ut looked up a stat sheet on many bbers and I believe his were truly 22" since with me at 5'5" have averaged 20' and 21' at an average weight of 225 to 230 and 10 to 15%BF so he was a freaking beast. I am going to post up a few more short men that I thought were top physiques. Oh they say he could'nt have weighed 285 to 300 lbs at his height....yes he could because at 5'5 I have weighed 250lbs but did not feel comfortable at that weight and anadrol didn't agree with me, made me feel shitty. This IS FOR THE SHORT MEN OF BBING!!! I will post more in the near future.
View attachment 35046 One of my favorites, Mohamed MakkawyView attachment 35053
View attachment 35051View attachment 35052

View attachment 35047
View attachment 35048View attachment 35050
Padilla in 1990.

View attachment 35049

most aren't very tall, cutler like 5'9" coleman 5'11" sure little taller, but smaller height makes easier to fill

True but to be at the top no matter what height you have to bust your ).(...LOL Yea they were on the tall end for bbing, I think 5'7 to 5'9 is more average but hell I don't even know now as I don't keep up with it like I used to.

Just my opinion, they need to come up with new names as the true giant killer was Danny Padilla, this man was ahead of the game in my eyes being a short man, lol. Shaun needs more thickness and size to play with the bigger boys IMHO. We know bbing can be and is a game of illusion at times...lean looks more muscular and bigger as the only short man to have ever been truly huge was Lee Priest, he was just a freak that had arms and thighs that measured the same as the taller men, he was I have read anywhere from5'2 to 5'5 ut looked up a stat sheet on many bbers and I believe his were truly 22" since with me at 5'5" have averaged 20' and 21' at an average weight of 225 to 230 and 10 to 15%BF so he was a freaking beast. I am going to post up a few more short men that I thought were top physiques. Oh they say he could'nt have weighed 285 to 300 lbs at his height....yes he could because at 5'5 I have weighed 250lbs but did not feel comfortable at that weight and anadrol didn't agree with me, made me feel shitty. This IS FOR THE SHORT MEN OF BBING!!! I will post more in the near future.
View attachment 35046 One of my favorites, Mohamed MakkawyView attachment 35053
View attachment 35051View attachment 35052

View attachment 35047
View attachment 35048View attachment 35050
Padilla in 1990.

View attachment 35049
ThorOK I lied, Dr said I was now or am 5'4, he busted my bubble of ever hitting puberty...LMAO!!!!!

Agreed they do, just easier IMO to look big with shorter limbs
Could you imagine a pro basketball player at 7' plus BBng? lol

For example there is a guy just over 5' at my gym who looks huge on his frame, he flex poses all the time.
One time while he was doing it I was behind him doing a set, he looked at me and damn near sulked, walked away and left lol

I'm 6'3" about, so I literally look 2x his size, however just by himself he looks huge if that makes sense?

Def still puts in work

It does make a lot of since and yes sir that is the way it is. I always pushed and did a power bbing routine always and that is how I became bigger, thicker and stronger than most short guys. Hell in my prime I could start at 80lb db curls then 90 and a few reps at 110 dbells, hell they looked big as shit in my hand at only 5'4 but my arms have always been abnormally strong, curling 225lbs on straight bench bar but not very often, doesn't take ass busting weight to grow but heavy IMO is a necessity so I did 6-30 reps depending on what I was working, just made sure to cover all muscle fibers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.