Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
HALLOWEEN ATTRACTIONS?

Its that time of year again and I was just wondering who else will be going to any Halloween attractions? We in the F.I.S.T. household LOVE doing these every year.Hayrides,haunted houses,corn mazes,zombie paintball.We love it all and do it every year.We also love doing the real Ghost Hunting tours.I do that with my Wife and a few of my older kids.They have them at different places and they're awesome.We like the prison tours a lot.You get to stay over night in the prison and explore the hallways and cells and bring any kind of device you like.Camera,video camera,evp's,emp's,etc.Now we dont have any fancy stuff and just use our phones to record.Very cool stuff. Great family time together for sure.

Anyway,we will be doing one tomm that has 8 attractions.Live bands,bonfires,good food and drinks too.I have to be honest with you,since the temps have been getting cooler and its now Oct,ive been actually getting pumped for these things.Im actually excited for tomm.LMAO.The kids are all excited and its just gets me excited.

So who else loves doing this and when are you planning of going this year?

I don't know man, but I got to get out and do something cool tomorrow. It's been hot where I am at, over 90. Maybe a beach day tomorrow. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Holloween stuff for sure.

A fist I am just like you I love Halloween I love dressing up I love going to haunted houses I love stuff like that plus the weather is perfect especially if you are on tren. Lmao not to get into your personal life but which state are you in you mentioned haunted houses hayrides with paintball guns there is a place around my house about 20 miles away but we are doing the hayride with paintball guns and shooting zombies with a large bonfire hayride I was just wondering if you were in my state have fun I know you will and that Prison tour sounds great have fun but don't forget your gun. Lol

Halloween is my favorite time of year. We go to several haunted houses over two day, normally weekend days, run. We rent a limo(usually a hummer limo because of the mud at the farms) and buy all vip tickets so we don't have to wait in lines. We usually hit 3-4 attractions each night we go, we like the attractions that are farm based and have a bunch of things to do all in one place(house, hayride, forest, maze, zombie paintball etc..) so when we hit one place we have sometimes 4 things to do there before we head to the next place. We have been trying to go to some new places each year and this year I found 5 new places and I would like to go to at least 2 of them this year so we can possibly add to our every year rotation of go to spots.

Thanks
TMM

JACKED said:
A fist I am just like you I love Halloween I love dressing up I love going to haunted houses I love stuff like that plus the weather is perfect especially if you are on tren. Lmao not to get into your personal life but which state are you in you mentioned haunted houses hayrides with paintball guns there is a place around my house about 20 miles away but we are doing the hayride with paintball guns and shooting zombies with a large bonfire hayride I was just wondering if you were in my state have fun I know you will and that Prison tour sounds great have fun but don't forget your gun. Lol
JACKED

Oh they have these same themed places all around the country brother.The Zombie paintball shooting event is a newer attraction but its being added to many of the Halloween events as its taken off so well.With Zombies being such a hot topic now,they are all over it.

The prison really is a great tour.The wife and I do a Ghost Hunting/Party Cruise thats AWESOME.Its a costumed themed event where you can win prizes for the best costume and they have great music,great food and best of all...GREAT DRINKS.We're going to definitely be doing that again this year.

TheMuscleMan said:
Halloween is my favorite time of year. We go to several haunted houses over two day, normally weekend days, run. We rent a limo(usually a hummer limo because of the mud at the farms) and buy all vip tickets so we don't have to wait in lines. We usually hit 3-4 attractions each night we go, we like the attractions that are farm based and have a bunch of things to do all in one place(house, hayride, forest, maze, zombie paintball etc..) so when we hit one place we have sometimes 4 things to do there before we head to the next place. We have been trying to go to some new places each year and this year I found 5 new places and I would like to go to at least 2 of them this year so we can possibly add to our every year rotation of go to spots.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan

Sounds awesome as well man.We're the same in regards to always looking for new places to try.We dont rent a limo though,im the limo driver.LOL.We have driven 3 1/2 hrs each way at times to try out new attractions.I love driving on the open road though so its no big thing.We have always loved seeing the sights as we drive to new places.We not only do this for Halloween but for all year long things to do.We're always searching the internet for great new places to see.Caves,coal mines,lakes,mountains,beaches,etc.Traveling is my dream man.One of the reasons I loved the military.

I did not know they had the paintballs and zombies anywhere else there's a place close to me with paintballs and zombies and that was the first time I ever heard of that and thought that was super cool my nephews birthday party is next weekend and we all have paintball guns and are going to shoot zombies that's a great idea for Halloween especially because I am like a big kid. Lol

JACKED said:
I did not know they had the paintballs and zombies anywhere else there's a place close to me with paintballs and zombies and that was the first time I ever heard of that and thought that was super cool my nephews birthday party is next weekend and we all have paintball guns and are going to shoot zombies that's a great idea for Halloween especially because I am like a big kid. Lol
JACKED

Nah brother,its everywhere now.Zombies are the big attraction these days so you know everyone in this business,if smart,is going to jump all over it.

As for being a big kid,hell i'll never grow up in regards to having fun.Especially with my family.

F.I.S.T. said:

Sounds awesome as well man.We're the same in regards to always looking for new places to try.We dont rent a limo though,im the limo driver.LOL.We have driven 3 1/2 hrs each way at times to try out new attractions.I love driving on the open road though so its no big thing.We have always loved seeing the sights as we drive to new places.We not only do this for Halloween but for all year long things to do.We're always searching the internet for great new places to see.Caves,coal mines,lakes,mountains,beaches,etc.Traveling is my dream man.One of the reasons I loved the military.
F.I.S.T.
We have a personal limo driver that we use every time we get a limo, he texts us almost weekly asking us if we want to go out, we take a limo just about every time we go out somewhere. We actually drove to Chicago to go to Rob Zombies Great American Nightmare haunted attractions, it is 3 haunted houses based on his movies. There was even scenes his new movie that isn't out yet and if the movie plays according to what we seen it is gonna be killer!!

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
We have a personal limo driver that we use every time we get a limo, he texts us almost weekly asking us if we want to go out, we take a limo just about every time we go out somewhere. We actually drove to Chicago to go to Rob Zombies Great American Nightmare haunted attractions, it is 3 haunted houses based on his movies. There was even scenes his new movie that isn't out yet and if the movie plays according to what we seen it is gonna be killer!!

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan
Ive heard of the Rob Zombie attraction before but ive never had the chance to go there.Definitely sounds awesome though.

im thinking og going to a haunted woods attraction. I do have a heart condition lol but my girl likes scary shit

morrey said:
im thinking og going to a haunted woods attraction. I do have a heart condition lol but my girl likes scary shit
morrey

LOL.Well thats just more reason for you to jump into her arms.

Well we did our first attraction of the year last night and it was awesome.The whole family and a couple of their friends came along.We were a little tribe.LMAO.

The Zombie Hayride was a friggin blast.You get 100 rounds of paintballs that you get to fire away as you ride thru the woods and the Zombies are running all over,ducking behind shit and running towards the tractor you're on.Very cool.

The haunted houses are awesome as well.I was having a fantastic time attacking my Queen everytime we went into a dark area.Theres a few places where you walk through these rooms on the pitch black and have to push your way through these air bags that are surrounding your body.Every time we went in them I would grab her from behind and start sticking my hands down her pants grabbing a hand full of ass or snatch!!!! LMFAO.She kept screaming but it was awesome because no one knew why she was screaming.Perfect setting for screams!!! I LOVED IT!!!

Theres also a corn maze where Zombies come out and attack you.Its great because you can sign up to participate in the show.If you do,they will randomly grab you throughout the maze and pull you aside with them and tell you to scream like you're really being killed.Then they tell you to reach out and grab peoples legs as they walk by.Totally dark so no one can even see where you are.My sons both did it and loved it.My daughter got really scared and thought they were really getting eaten by Zombies.LOL.We had to keep telling her it was all fake and they were coming back.The crazy part is we didnt even know when they were coming back.When they first grab them,we were like.."OK,WHAT DO WE DO.DO WE WAIT HERE OR JUST KEEP WALKING" After about 5 minutes of standing there we decided to continue down the path and they met us in another location.Cool but scary at the same time because you really arent sure what to do.

They have some 3d rooms that you walk through too which are really cool.Everything is in 3d paint and stands out and there one part where you walk through this spinning tunnel thats all painted 3d and it really feels like the room is spinning and the platform youre waking on is tilting badly and you can barely walk.AWESOME!!!

Anyway,it was an amazing time.Cant wait for the next one.I really am like a giant kid when it comes to this stuff.I LOVE IT!!!!

The wife and I are doing a zombie run this weekend. I am going to dress up like Rick Grimes. Its an obstacle course at night where zombies try to grab flags you are wearing. Lose them all and you become a zombie. 3krun

LittleTom said:
The wife and I are doing a zombie run this weekend. I am going to dress up like Rick Grimes. Its an obstacle course at night where zombies try to grab flags you are wearing. Lose them all and you become a zombie. 3krun
LittleTom
Now that sounds awesome.Post up afterwards to let us know how it was.Thanks for posting up.

We found a haunted house out here that you have to sign a waiver to go through because it is so extreme and they are allowed to touch you. I never heard of signing a waiver before, we have been to ones where they are allowed to touch you and stuff but never had to sign a waiver! But we are gonna go and see how it is.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.